CH 1: Milk Boy

Moon Hyewon took her first two steps out of the bus, while gripping on to her backpack straps.

She stared at the school standing before her in awe. But that didn't last long when someone pushed her since she was in the way of the bus entrance.

She watched the boy who pushed her in disgust.

"Well this is gonna be a hell of a school year." She tilted her head seeing many students coming in and out of the school, most hanging outside the campus with their friends. Hyewon skipped to the school, having fear build up in her.

She finally entered the big school and headed to the office to receive her schedule for the rest of the school year.

As she was heading to the office, she's been getting stares from people whom was leaning on their lockers, or people from inside the class.

Do I have something on my face..? Or is my hair messed up? She thought as she touched her face and hair; making sure she didn't have any imperfections showing so people wouldn't have a bad impression on her.

"Miss, I'm sorry-" The secretary paused. "Yes I know but your son hasn'-" She paused once more before looking up to see a clueless Hyewon and smiled at her sweetly, Hyewon smiled back awkwardly. "Yes Mrs. Shin, I know. We will try to resolve your problem and call back as soon as possible." She put down the phone and finally looked back at Hyewon.

"Your face is unfamiliar, are you new here?" The secretary smiled.

"Yes. My name is Moon Hyewon."

"Moon Hyewon.." She muttered and typed a few things on her computer, Hyewon had her hands clasped together waiting for her schedule. "Ah here it is!" She bit her bottom lip and pressed a few buttons on the printer.

A few moments later, a paper was printed out and Hyewon patiently waited till the secretary gave the schedule to her.

After fiddling with the computer, she got the schedule out of the printer and handed it to Hyewon.

"If you need anything, or if something is wrong, please come to me and report it to me. We don't want our school to get bad impressions." She smiled again. "My name is Mrs. Yang, and just remember to trust us, staff!"

All Hyewon did is nod slowly before leaving the office.

Maybe this school isn't so bad after all..? I'm probably just overthinking anyways.

She looked down at the piece of paper. "Ahh first is science. How am I supposed to get through high school, when on Mondays, my first subject is science?" She took a deep breath before muttering under her breath, "I suck at science.." She groaned.

She looked at the map of the school on the other side of the paper and followed the map to find her homeroom class.

Hyewon expected the class to be neat and all. But it's the reverse of that. Water bottles were everywhere, replaced with boys sitting on the tables, and the chalkboard was filled with doodles and curse words.

Of course, every high school is like this, what do I expect?

But nope, empty bottles that were supposed to be used for drinking were thrown around. One was thrown near Hyewon but it instead hit the wall beside her.

She took a step out of the class but someone pushed her back in, she noticed it was the same boy from earlier.

What's with this guy?

Hyewon watched the guy walk through the aisles of desks before someone came in.

"Are you the new student?" The voice asked, she turned around suggesting it's the teacher, so she bowed and nodded slightly. "Well come in and introduce yourself."

Milk (Q/Ji Changmin FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें