CH 3: Satisfied

Hyewon got off the bus following Changmin, calling after him.

"Yah!" She yelled, out of breath.

Changmin turned back with a dull face.

"I've been calling you so many times. Why haven't you answered me?"

Changmin looked back and started walking again, not listening to Hyewon's calls. Her yells caught the attention of the other students.

Hyewon gave up and ran after him. "Changmin." She said. Although she usually called him Milk Boy, this seemed to be a serioussss matter. "If you want to tell me anything, or even say something, you can! I understand."

He shook his head. "Don't act so nice and feel bad for me, there's no point."

"What?" Hyewon was visibly confused at the sudden attitude.

"Worry about yourself, and mind your own business." Changmin walked away with his hands in his pockets.

She wanted to run after Changmin, but let him be. Right. This was only the second day, she should just worry about herself.

The whole period of science, social studies, english and fine arts , Hyewon wasn't listening. She was all so worried about Changmin.

Stop it Hyewon, you're just overthinking everything again. He ruined your reputation in the school, why should I even worry about some dingus who spilt milk on my uniform???

She shook it off her shoulders and followed what Changmin said, practically doing a favor for him.

Once lunchtime arrived she sat at the usual table in the middle. For some reason, no one sits at this table even though it's in the middle of the canteen, it was unusual.

Changmin sat at Hyewon's table with no hesitation. He did not look at Hyewon once, just ate his food acting as if Hyewon wasn't there. Although it didn't bother her too much, Hyewon hated silent treatment.

"Is everything okay? You know you could always tell me, I know I already-"

"Mind your own business." He gulped, "Please." The last word shocked Hyewon. He sounded desperate, so she finally just let him be.

Hyewon nodded. Even though she hated silent treatment, Changmin asked for it. And she's giving him what he wants.

She noticed Milk Boy wasn't drinking milk today, it was so unusual. Everything was so unusual today.

The awkward tension in the air never left, Hyewon's been getting stares from other students while she was eating, even at the end of the day.

And if things couldn't get worse, once Hyewon stepped foot outside of the school, it was pouring rain. Students were running in the rain, or using their backpacks as umbrellas.

"Ahh, what do I do now.." Hyewon decided to follow the other students, and ended up using her backpack as an umbrella. The rain was so unexpected, that no one was even prepared for it. At least she's not the only one who's going to get soaking wet from the rain.

The bus didn't come yet. It's been 20 minutes after it's designated time and it's still not there yet. At this point, Hyewon knew she was going to get sick. Looking around for Changmin, there were no signs at all.

"Ahh where did that boy go." She whispered to herself.

"Why do you care so much about him?" A male voice said. Hyewon looked around until she found where that voice was coming from.

"Why do YOU care so much?" She asked sassily back.

"Didn't Changmin say to mind your own business??"