CH 18: Milk Boy

Hyewon awoke.

"Woah the heck." She looked around her bedroom. It was morning now. "What kind of dream was that?" She lightly laughed to herself.

After laughing for so long she decided to get up and smelt the aroma of soggy cereal coming from the kitchen.

"Oh you're awake." The boy smiled.

"No, Changmin, I'm actually sleeping and I'm talking to you in my sleep." She paused. "Of course I'm awake."

He giggled. "Your brother allowed me to cook some food cause' he's out with Eric."

Hyewon nodded and stared into space as Changmin laid the soggy cereal on the table, which caught her attention at the 'aroma' of the cereal. "You did not cook, you just poured some cereal then milk."

"No, the other way around." Changmin smiled while Hyewon gave him an shocked look.

"Why am I dating someone like you?" She asked.

"Because you love me." He simply said and sat down, grabbing a spoon and digging in to the cereal Jacob has given months ago.

Hyewon nodded and shrugged. "True. But listen to my dream! It was a replay of what happened last year."

Changmin perked his head up. "That's scary."

Hyewon nodded but continued. "My dream only ended after I was stating facts to your dad."

Changmin's eyes widened. "Good thing he accepts both of us now though."

"But the thing is, it felt so totally real!!" Hyewon grabbed a spoon and ate the cereal, not knowing the expiry of the milk.

Hyewon choked after a while. "How come use expired milk?"

Changmin widened his eyes while his cheeks were puffed. "It's expired?"

Hyewon crashed her eyebrows together. "You never knew? The expiration date is in the front of the box."

Changmin gasped. "So I've been drinking expired milk for the past years??"

Hyewon widened her eyes. "What the hell Changmin? Can you not read!!??"

"I don't know.. but how come I've never gotten sick from it?"

Hyewon giggled and sat closer to Changmin. Changmin pecked her lips before smiling.

"Now I'm gonna get sick!!" Hyewon whined and faced away from Changmin.

Changmin grabbed her chin with his hands and kissed Hyewon again, he then let go and said "I am invincible to milk! Especially expired milk!" He teased.

"You truly are Milk Boy."

🥛~~~~🥛

okok ik that the first chapter is the same title name but it fits :)

sorry I haven't been updating! this has been a hectic week lately but I finally found some time to update a chapter.

im so sorry about the small chapter, I haven't had really any ideas about what to do but I think this is the best way to end it :)

alsoooo! thank you guys so much for 700+ reads! really appreciated :')

if you want anymore books from me, feel free to request a kpop idol in the comments and ill try to do yours.

<33 thank you so much! please check out my other books if you feel like it.

I love you :'((