🥛 Bonus 🥛

"Happy birthday Hyewon." Changmin smiled with a cake in his hand.

"My birthday was 2 days ago.."

Changmin dropped his smile. "Oh c'mon, it's hard to find this kind of cake. Plus, it costs a diamond, just like you." He winked, referring to the diamond drawing on the cake.

"Eww." She replied laughing and took some frosting and licked it from her pointer finger. "How come it tastes, watery..?"

"I added milk."

Hyewon nodded in understanding.

"Happy belated birthday, Hyewon-ah." Another voice said, oh look. It's Ayno.

"Thanks, appreciated." She let out a smile.

Changmin turned his head to Ayno "As if you'd care about my girlfriend. Go get one yourself."

Ayno pouted then smiled at his friend. "I don't have the charm like you do."

Changmin smiled back. "Only I can squeeze cow's udders."

Whereas, Hyewon wasn't listening at all and just continued to eat the frosting.

"Guess who's back mama!" Someone said in a voice which made Hyewon perk her head up.

Hyewon gasped and gulped hard. "Chanhee!!" She yelped. She set aside the cake and ran to his arms. "It's been.. what.. 5 years? And you only visit on my 21st birthday."

"At this age, you can go to jail. So I'm here to supervise you as your guardian."

"I'm older than you by some months though-"

"Chanhee my great buddy!" Ayno pushed through Hyewon to Chanhee and gave him a bro hug.

They weren't even that close and they're giving each other hugs.

Changmin was watching from where he was standing and wouldn't stop staring at Hyewon. "What??"

"You gave Chanhee a hug but not me?" He whispered.

Hyewon laughed so hard. "Fine, fine here." She hugged Changmin tightly and kicked his shin afterwards. "That's what you deserve for not being there on my birthday party!"

"You didn't even have one??"

Hyewon shrugged in defeat. "I was waiting for someone to give me a surprise birthday party, but guess what? I diDN't have one."

"Yet." Changmin smiled and put a blindfold over Hyewon's eyes.

"Ouch my eyes." She rubbed her eyes through the blindfold, and heard a few shuffling and footsteps. "If you guys are planning to kidnap me and bury me.." Hyewon paused. "Go ahead."

After a few minutes of darkness and Hyewon talking to herself, finally her blindfold's was removed and she was blinded. "My damn eyes!!" She said rubbing her eyes again. Then a bunch of familiar people were standing in front of her.

Heejin, her father, her mother, Changmin's father, Sangyeon, all the boyz.

"Well then." She muttered and smiled.

They were all out in the park somewhere and since the park was somewhat empty, she wasn't expecting this much people to be here.

"Happy birthday Hyewon!" They all said in sync, except for Eric. Because.. Well, he's Eric.

"My birthday was 2 days ago and I'm 21 and 2 days old but thank you, thank you!"

They all went towards Hyewon and gave her individual hugs.

"Happy birthday, sis." Heejin squished Hyewon's cheeks.

"Have a great birthday Hyewon-ah. Don't be like me and go to jail." Changmin's father said as a joke.

It was all smiley until the clouds became dark.

And split splot. Rain came down all of a sudden.

"The cake!!" Hyewon cried out.

"Who cares about the damn cake! Everyone get cover!!" Sangyeon shouted and everyone went under a tree or covered themselves.

While Hyewon tried to save the cake, but.. It was too late.

The cake slipped out of her hands and onto the ground. It was slowly wiping out, and looking more like milk then an actual cake.

She felt a pair of hands on her shoulders and turned around with a sad face on her.

Changmin handed Hyewon a milk carton.

"How is this suppose to help me?"

Changmin shrugged. "It should help you because it's from me?"

Hyewon smiled under the rain and pulled Changmin's collar, gave a small peck then kicked his shin.

"Stop it with that!!" He yelled.

"That's what you get for planning this on such a horrible day." She smiled again.

And Changmin pulled her closer. "Who said this is a horrible day? I'm invincible to anything. Milk is liquid, water is liquid. I am friends with the rain." He said covering both him and Hyewon from the rain.

🥛 🥛 🥛

a surprise bonus chapter yay! the reads are going up AHha

I made this chapter to clear up a few things :)

hope you enjoyed (: