thank you.

10/13/2018

thank you so much for 1k reads! really, I cant thank you guys so much.

im so sorry if the story seemed like a rush. I was really trying to come up with ideas but my ideas was flooded with homework and etc.

I wanted you guys to be able to know what happened before I go on a break to study for school. so I made the last chapter. im so sorry if it seemed fast.

I didn't want you guys to be left with a cliffhanger hehe

I really had fun making books like these and since Changmin didn't have a lot of fanfics, I decided to make one for the sake of Changmin stans, like me.

Changmin rlly looks like a giraffe and I love giraffes, and I also love milk so I thought 'why not make a story about Changmin and milk'

okok tbh this story sounded sooooooooooo cliché. im not a fond of cliche stories and im actually laughing rn because of how cringy I was hahaha someone kil me.

but I do not have any regrets with this story! if yall are still confused about some parts, feel free to comment.

and do you guys want me to do a bonus chapter? though it'd take quite awhile for me to come up with an idea :)

ps. check my n.flying imagines and my up10tion wei book!!1

thank you once again!! I love each and every one of you.