CH 12: Surprise?

Just a normal day, watching Big Marvel videos. Only Big Marvel lightens up her day.

"AHAHa!" She laughed out really loud.

Sangyeon barged into her room and checked to see if Hyewon was alright. "Is everything okay?"

Ever since the incident with their former parents, Sangyeon's been overprotected towards Hyewon.

"Yes, everything is fineee." She waved him off.

"Oh. By the way, Jacob, Hyunjae, Juyeon, Kevin, Eric and Younghoon are coming over in a few.. Please don't laugh like a dolphin."

"I'll try not too. Now go away." The sound of Big Marvel singing ANPANMAN took over the whole room. "ANPANMANN!" She sang along.

🥛 🥛 🥛

"What's up with your sister?" Younghoon asked and crossed his legs.

"Big Marvel thing." He replied not caring less.

"Woow! Really! I love Big Marvel" Jacob jumped from his seat and waved his cereal box in the air.

"My sister can't relate, she's always in her room screaming to who knows what." Eric tilted his head.

"You don't think.." Juyeon raised his eyebrows.

"Shut up everyone okay. No dirty thoughts, my sister is in the room beside us." Sangyeon paused for a while as if he was in deep thought. "Eric, you have a sister?"

"Yeah, her name's Heejin."

"OOohh Heejin. Hook me up with her one day." Jacob smiled brightly and cupped his own cheeks.

"Heejin has a boyfriend, don't even think about it." Eric mockingly smiled back.

"When will I have a girlfriend.." His voice faded.

Juyeon pointed at the cereal box placed next to him on the couch and Jacob threw the nearest pillow at Juyeon. "Leave me and my cereal box alone!" He crossed his arms and slumped back into his seat.

"My sister is acting weird these days, it's like she's trying to find something out. Or no.. She's maybe planning something out! What if she's in a cult?" Eric's panicked voice was comical to the boys.

Kevin lifted his hand up. "Sorry to interrupt teacher but.. Maybe she's trying to find a new boyfriend.." Kevin pointed to himself and raised his eyebrows countless times.

"I feel bad for your future girlfriend." Younghoon stated and Kevin scoffed. "I'm loyal more than you can ever be!" Kevin flipped his imaginary hair. Younghoon was about to fight but was stopped by Sangyeon and Hyunjae,

"You may continue Eric." Hyunjae politely said and smiled.

"My parents haven't told me or my sister anything about our past. It's not good to keep secrets from your family, you know!" He had a sad look on his face and huffed in despair.

Hyunjae sat next to Eric and caressed his hair. "It's okay Eric, we're your family. Am I right?" Hyunjae brightened the gloomy atmosphere in the room just by existing.

"Yeah, no matter what, you're like a brother to me." Sangyeon ruffled Eric's hair.

"Hey! I just fixed it!" Hyunjae quickly tried to fix his hair. Eric slightly smiled.

Just then, they paused. And heard a horrendous laugh coming from Hyewon's room. This girl is not okay.

🥛 🥛 🥛

"Wake up." Hyewon felt someone shaking her and awoken to 7 boys staring right back at her. "BTS?.. IKON..? Monsta X?" Hyewon paused and gasped. "BTOB??"