CH 14: Make It Happen

(a picture to bless you, and to look at after all the stress that's causing you because of school)

"I wonder why Chanhee had to go so soon" Hyewon frowned and looked down.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Cause he understands me and my problems." She heaved a sigh.

"What about me?" He tried to use aegyo but it didn't quite work out. "Never do that again." Hyewon scoffed but Changmin's aegyo made her yippy inside.

"So you like him?" Changmin put his hands in his pockets and Hyewon decided to tease him.

"And... What if I said I do?" She smirked.

Changmin was silent and didn't answer. It was like this way until they reached the bus stop to go home.

"I'm just joking!" Hyewon laughed although it faltered after being met with silence.

Just then, they heard a ding coming from their phones. Hyewon swiftly grabbed her phone and opened it up to a video.

It was a video of Hyewon and Changmin in the bus stop.

"What the hell is this nonsensical thing!" Changmin threw a fit on his phone.

"Chill Changmin.. It's just a video of us, what's so important about that?"

"This was filmed on the first day!! Ayno probably uploaded this video and shared it with everyone."

Hyewon was confused. "I thought we were done with him?"

Changmin was panting now, he looked at Hyewon with a sharp gaze. "Ayno doesn't give up easily. Now you're gonna get a bad reputation! How is this okay with you??"

"Well, I got a bad reputation when I stood up for you so, I'm okay with it." Hyewon shrugged.

Changmin rubbed his hands on his face. "You're acting as if this isn't a big deal."

"Uhh.. Cause it isn't??"

"If the principal sees this, I'm so dead."

My former dad? Hyewon thought. "Why?"

Changmin breathed heavily. "The principal and my dad aren't in good terms. He told me not to get anywhere near you."

Hyewon's heart beat faster. "So you're saying, you're suppose to stay away from me??"

"I just said that!" Changmin yelled, causing some glares from pass byers.

"Then, why are you still here??" Hyewon asked. "Why are you not staying away from me?" She was confused with that part.

"Because.." he paused, "I like you! Okay?!" He yelled again, then some people even stopped to see what was gonna happen next.

"You what??"

"No, not that way! I mean yeah, but no." Changmin rubbed his face. "You know what, it's no use. I'll stay away from you now."

Hyewon ran to Changmin and held his arm. "You're going the wrong way."

"I said stay away from me!" He yelled.

"No." She smiled.

"Why not!? You're gonna get us in trouble!" He stopped and faced Hyewon.

"What if I said I like you too?"

"Then you're cheating on Chanhee." He rolled his eyes and continued to where he was going.

"What if I really mean it and I don't like Chanhee that way, but I feel it with you?" Hyewon yelled after him.

Changmin turned around. "Then you're dumb?" He asked.

Her face scrunched up, "Woow. 5 minutes ago you confessed, now you're acting as if you hate me."

Changmin came closer. "No, because why would you like someone like me?" He raised an eyebrow then left.

What kind of confession story is this? She thought but shook her head and chased after Changmin.

"I like your kindness, your dimples, your smile and everything about you."

Changmin stopped. "But we can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Because the principal. He's going to kick both of us out if we get any closer."

"He doesn't own me." She crossed her arms and looked up to Changmin who was staring at her, "please."

Some of the people from before were following up to what was happening.

Changmin smiled a bit and grabbed her hand. "Then let's make it happen." Hyewon smiled brightly and nodded.

They earned some aww's and ooo's from the small crowd of people.

"This is so cliché." A young boy scoffed and walked off with a teddy bear in his arms.

🥛 🥛 🥛

Hyewon walked into the office, having Changmin and Chanhee wait for her outside.

"Mr. Moon, I'm sorry to interrupt but, may I schedule an appointment right now?" She smiled sweetly at the principal.

"Actually, I need to talk to you aswell, regarding a video that was sent to me." He smiled back.

Hyewon nodded slowly and sat at the chair across from Mr. Moon.

Just then, he slammed his hand on the desk, startling Hyewon but thankfully she didn't flinch. She was used to this kind of behavior from her dad. He didn't change at all.

Mr. Moon slowly looked up at her daughter and slid the phone to her. "Explain this."

"It's a video of me and my boyfriend?" She tilted her head.

That sentence was able to start a fire in Mr. Moon. He started to yell but not as loud to the point everyone could hear him from outside. "Stay away from him! He's no good for our family."

Hyewon scoffed and looked elsewhere. "I'm not part of your family anyways. I never felt like I was."

Mr. Moon heaved a sigh. "He's just like his father. A bad, ruthless, cruel-"

Hyewon stood up from her seat. "He is not. He's a caring, loving, sometimes arrogant, and good person!" She argued back, yelling at the principal. "Look at me now, I was your daughter and thank God I didn't turn out like you." Her voice, shaking. She lowered down her voice for Mr. Moon to hear.

"Don't assume how a person is, just because of their family's reputation." She paused, "Because, they must be so embarrassed with their family."

Hyewon finally pushed the chair aggressively back into the table and walked out. Mr. Moon had nothing to say after that occurrence.

Changmin looked up and embraced Hyewon into a hug. Chanhee caressed her hair while they were hugging.

"It's okay, Hyewon, you did well." Chanhee formed his lips into a thin line while nodding. Changmin agreed and nodded.

"But what did I do wrong to deserve this mess?" She let out, her voice still shaking.

Changmin breathed out. "It's not your fault, don't ever say that. No matter what, there are people who care for you. Just think that we're your family. We love you Hyewon-ah. I love you."

That's the first time Changmin's been all deep and caring.

Hyewon nodded in Changmin's embrace and smiled. "Thank you, Changmin." She paused then looked at Chanhee. "And Chanhee."

They all smiled, a crowd was starting to form a month the trio; and among the bystanders were Mr. Moon.

🥛~~~~🥛

im trying not to make the chapters boring. homeworks really gotten me busy and I just hate itt. but THANK YOU FOR 400 READSS! just a few days ago it was 340 reads. thank you so much :'( btw I made a mistake on last chapter accidentally putting chapter 15 so I changed it, sorry about that mistake!