Epilogue

Important author's note at the end!!!

Draco stepped off the stage as the band's last performance concluded. Blaise, Theo, and Adrian followed as they cleaned up and got ready to head to Malfoy Manor for the party.

"Merlin, that was spectacular!" Theo exclaimed. "I'll miss it, though. We had a good run."

The Hallows had enjoyed ten years of worldwide success following the war. Draco had gathered his mates to fulfill a childhood dream of becoming a band, and they were all eager to pursue this dream for a little while. But they knew it would come to an end soon and they would have to find a different career.

"I, for one, am exhausted," said Blaise, "and I won't feel too sad about moving on."

Adrian agreed. "Right, but let's hurry. It'll look bad if the host isn't at the party before everyone else."

"Mother and Father are hosting, not me," said Draco as they made for the Floo, to his dismay. "Besides, I'm certain Hermione, Pansy and Luna left as soon as the concert ended to get their families so they'll already have beat us."

"Then let's go!" said Theo.

One by one, they went through the Floo and came out on the other side at Malfoy Manor. As Draco exited coughing, he was immediately greeted by Hermione. The Grangers, her uncle Stanley, and William and Jane were all with her.

"Great to see you all so soon," Draco told them. After the war, Hermione had cured her parents and brought them back to meet her uncle and cousins. Though they were upset she erased their memories, the reunited family couldn't be happier. Hermione went on to publish the cure and helped mass produce it for the Ministry, where she accepted a position in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures after completing her N.E.W.Ts at Hogwarts.

"I've got an announcement," said Hermione, "but I'll wait until everyone else gets here."

"How did it go?" asked Narcissa, coming out of the kitchen.

"Just what a final performance should be," asserted Blaise.

"Draco!" Pansy and Theo's mother were here as well. "Amazing job!"

Slowly, more friends came through the Floo, ready to reconnect with each other.

"Hermione!" called Luna as she and Rolf Scamander, grandson of the Magizoologist Newt Scamander came in through the Floo, followed by Xenophilius Lovegood. "Your translation of the Tales of Beedle the Bard was quite excellent. I enjoyed Dumbledore's notes very much!"

"You already read it?" Hermione said happily. "It was only just published."

Xenophilius explained, "As editor of the Quibbler, I received a copy immediately for review purposes." He handed her the Magazine. "Though you'd like to see before we publish tomorrow."

After the war, the Daily Prophet had been completely dismantled and replaced by the Quibbler, which now provided accurate news and reviews in addition to its old topics. Luna often provided articles for the magazine on the many new species of animals she discovered and classified as a wizarding naturalist.

Next, the entire Weasley family entered, followed by Harry and Lavender.

"I've got Firewhiskey!" shouted George as he and Percy shoved through the crowd. The Weasleys and the Malfoys had made up following the war, to everyone's relief. Fred's death had been very difficult to deal with, but it drew Percy closer to his family, particularly to George.

Harry and Ginny approached Draco and Hermione first.

"I honestly can't get enough of that last album, mate," Harry confessed to Draco. "Who would've thought a song about chocolate frogs would really hit home?"