Chapter 2: Runaway

(Reyna's p.o.v.)
I ran all the way home. My brother was there, sitting on the couch. "So the school skipper comes home. You'd think you'd run to the woods to avoid any punishment."

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Don't talk to me like that," Trent said in a cold voice.

"I can talk to you however I want!!" I screamed back at him. That was when I punched him in the face.

"Why you little," I saw blood dripping from his nose. "I'll get you for that," he said as he threw a punch at me.

With speed and strength I never knew I possessed, I threw my hand out and caught his fist in it. His face flashed with amazement as I threw him backward and into the coffee table which he tripped over, hitting his head on the paneled floor.

I was sure after one look that Trent was knocked out. That would hurt later on, when he woke up.

"Lets runaway," Shay said.

"I agree that we should, but where too?" I asked.

"I don't care. Anywhere would be fine with me."

"Ok. Let me pack a little bit of my things."

I ran upstairs to my room. It wasn't really a room at all. It was the pack house attic and it had a bed, dresser and a shower.

I stuffed some clothes, an extra pair of shoes, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, water, my brother's wallet and a pad and pencil (in case I got bored).

I was about to jump out the window when I thought I may as well leave a note. I wrote a note on my pad, read it over and set it on the dresser where the others were sure to find it. The note said:

Dear Pack,
I'm running away because I'm obviously not wanted around here. You abuse me and treat me like a slave. I never want to see you again. And if we ever do cross paths, do us both a favor and don't come near me or try to talk to me. I won't listen.

To Trent,
I stole your wallet and everything in it. And if I ever see you again, I won't call you family. Our family together is long gone. That goes for the rest of the family too.

To my lousy mate, Tanner,
I will never ever ever talk to you again.

Thank you for treating me like you did. I hope you are happy now that I'm gone as you've obviosly wanted me gone for years. I just want to ask you guys one thing: Who's laughing now? You no longer have your little slave to do things for you. i hope you don't find the work to hard. (cue innocent voice then evil laugh)
-Reyna Maree

I thought that was sufficient enough. And then I left.
...............................................................
Hope you like. Please comment and vote.
-Kay