Chapter 4: The New Pack

(Reyna's p.o.v.)
I've been running for a week now. Shay and I are tired but we know we have to keep running.

"We will find a safe place to rest ourselves soon," Shay tells me.

"I hope so. I don't know it I can take this any longer," I say.

I didn't notice when we started to cross into another pack's territory. Shay did though. She started to tense up and was more alert.

I didn't realize my mistake until it was too late. I started to back up hoping to leave unnoticed. It didn't work.

A wolf saw me and started running towards me. Knowing it would look suspicious if I ran, I stayed put and waited for the wolf to get to me. The wolf shifted into a man a couple yards away (I didn't know he had changed into some clothes behind a tree before coming to me; I thought he just shifted with his clothes on) and said, "Shift back."

I did as I was told and shifted. Thank God our clothes melted into our fur when we shifted. (Or so i thought)I would've felt a little uncomfortable standing buck naked in front of this guy.

"Who are you and what are you doing on this territory?" I heard the man say.

"My name is Reyna Maree and I did not mean to cross into your territory. I ran away from my pack, the Full Moon Pack because they were very abusive and I've been running around for about a week," I replied.

"I'll have to take you to see the Alpha. come with me," the man said.

The man I was following led me to a five story mansion. Even by werewolf standards, it was huge. The man led me inside the mansion and into an elevator. An elevator? My old pack didn't have one of those. Dang, these guys are rich!

The man I was with pressed the button that would take us to the 4th story. When we arrived, the man led me down the hall to a door that had a name plate that read "Alpha James Barley".

The man knocked on the door and a deep voice came from inside, "Come in, Mike."

The man, Mike, entered the room. "I found this rouge just inside our territory. She claims to have only been a rouge for a week when she ran away from the Full Moon Pack. So I decided to bring her to you."

"Thank You Mike. You may leave now."

"Yes, Alpha"

Mike left the room, closing the door behind him. Then the Alpha turned to me. "Take a seat. Tell me about yourself."

I did as I was told and took a seat. Then I said,"There's not that much to tell. My name is Reyna Maree. My mother died about 5 years ago when I was 12. After that my family got bitter and they and the other pack members started to abuse me and use me like a slave. So I ran away."

"I'm so sorry. Would you like to be the newest member of the Blue Moon Pack?"

" Are you kidding?" I asked warily thinking he may be.

"I am quite serious," the Alpha replied.

I smiled and said,"I ,Reyna Maree, accept your offer to become a member of the Blue Moon Pack. After I said that, I could feel the minds of the other werewolfs of this pack become linked to my mind.

"I will show you to your room," the Alpha said.

"Thank You Alpha Barley."

"You're welcome. And please. Call me James."

"Yes James."

James chuckled softly as he led me to the elevator and pressed the button to floor 3 then led me to room number 203.

"This will be your room. I had some of my pack members stock it for you."

The room was beautiful. The color scheme was green and blue. The walls were blue with green dots painted all over it. The bedspread was green and looked like it hade blue paint splatters on it. The pillows were done the same way.

I took a look into the bathroom. The color scheme here was silver and purple. The walls were silver with purple countertops and shelves. The curtains for the shower were stripped silver and purple.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" I all bit shouted as I hugged Alpha James.

He chuckled slightly before saying,"I'll take it you like the room?"

"I love it!"

"I'll leave you to get comfortable then." And with that, Alpha James left my room.

I was really tired and that bed looked really inviting so I stripped down, put on some pajamas and crashed. I was enveloped in darkness and I gladly let the darkness take me.
...............................................................
4 chapters in 5 hours. Yes! I hope you guys like it!!!
-Kay