Chapter 5: New Friends

(Reyna's p.o.v.)
I woke up to the sound of voices. There were 2 speakers. One male and one female.

"Should we really do this? She might get mad," I heard the guy whisper.

"Totally. She'll never see it coming!" the girl whispered back.

I was confused by what she meant by that. Then I was pushed out of bed, landing in a huge tub of water. I heard fake firecrackers go off and historical laughing behind me.

I turned and saw a boy and a girl holding their stomachs, bending over and going mad with laughter. How dare they laugh at me!

"Was that really necessary?"

"No," the boy admitted.

"Then why the heck did you do it?" I asked, dripping wet.

"Because it was funny," the girl replayed.

I sighed and gave them another look over. Now that I look at them properly, I could see that they were siblings, maybe twins.

"Can you tell me your names?" I asked.

"I'm Rick," the boy said.

"And I'm Nikki," the girl said.

"I'm Reyna, nice to meet you," I said.

I wrapped my arms around them and left the room. We got in the elevator and went downstairs to breakfast. By the time we got to the second level as I needed stairs for my little prank, Rick and Nikki were soaking wet. Not as wet as me, but that would change soon (cue evil Laugh).

I pushed the two into the nearest closet and locked it, knowing they'd break out soon anyway. i ranand got two huge tubs of water and some soap. I put the soap in front of the door and made the trail two feet long. then i put the tubs of water on the stairs. if all went as planned, Rick and Nikki would slip on the soap, land head first into the tubs and slide down the stairs, embarresing themselves infront of everyone in the dining room/ living room. I know I'd get  kick out of it!

Just then Nikki and her brother burst out of the door. They ran toward me, instead, slipping on the soap and landing head first in the tubs, then sliding down he stairs, clutching the sides of the tubs and screaming. Rick was literally screaming like a little girl!!! 

They continued to slide with me on my new sled sliding down right beside them screaming in joy instead of fear as they were doing.

We got to the dining areain a flury of screams and laughs (Rick and Nikki screaming, me laughing). When we reached the bottom, Rick's and Nikki's faces were pale as ghosts. The pack started laughing at them and so did I. Their faces were priceless!!!

"I think you just learned to NEVER mess with me in the morning. I am not a morning person, so I hate being picked on at that time. And if you do, you will make a fool of yourselves like you just did. Everyone understand?" I said, still laughing.

I handed Nikki and Rick towles and went to eat breakfast.

After a healthy breakfast of pancakes and bacon, we went to school. I don't really know anyone yet except for Nikki and Rick.

I walk into the school building with Nikki and Rick. They said they'd show me around and they stayed true to their promise. They showed me all of my classrooms and we compared schedules.

"Yes!!! We have every class together!!" Nikki and I squealed. Rick just rolled his eyes. Nikki stuck her tongue out in reply. "Just because you're next in line for Alpha, doesn't mean you can judge us!!" she scolded him.

I laughed. "You guys are so weird!!" I said in between giggles.

"I know," they both said and we all burst out laughing.
...............................................................
(Nikki's p.o.v.)
After we got over our moment of hysteria, I said,"Hey guys. How about we pull a prank today?"

"That's an awesome idea!!" they shouted back.

"Ok so here's the plan...." I told them what I thought we should do.

(6 hours later)
[Still Nikki's p.o.v.]
Our prank was all set up. we had skipped a few classes to go buy some fake firecrackers, balloons, milk, ketchup, whipped cream, glue and glitter. We filled some of the balloons with ketchup, some with milk, some with whipped cream and some with glitter and glue. We would throw these balloons and the fake firecrackers onto the people passing below.

We positioned ourselves on the roof of the school and prepared for the end of school bell to ring. The plan was, when the students passed underneath, we would drop the balloons on top of them and they would get a fun surprise.

"This is going to be hilarious!!!" Reyna said.

"I know!" I replied.

"The rest of the students are going to be pissed......" Rick muttered.

"And that's what makes it so funny!" I retorted.

Rick just smiled.

Just then the bell rang;

RING!!!

RING!!!

RING!!!

"It's time!!!" I squealed.

The students that attended Richside Academy flooded out of the doors. And they were met with a very messy surprise......
...............................................................
(Reyna's p.o.v.)
I laughed so hard as the first set of kids were met with a ketchup balloon. The next were met by firecrackers.

People screamed and ran away from the firecrackers. Then all hell broke loose.

Our "special balloons" flew through the air. They hit people in the back and landed on their heads. The firecrackers blew up at their feet and above their heads.

I nearly fell over laughing.

"This is hilarious!" I said.

"Heck ya it is!" Rick shouted.

"I thought you weren't into this kind of stuff," Nikki said.

"Ya well, it's funny," Rick said.

We all laughed and got off of the school roof to go home.
...............................................................
I hope you like it!!!
-Kay