Chapter 6: Change

(Reyna's p.o.v.)
[4 years later]
I wake up and stretch. I thought about how much I've progressed in the last 4 years.

I was now the Beta of the Blue Moon Pack. I was the pack trainer and strategist. I got green highlights in my hair and was prank queen. I had much more self confidence too. I was no longer the shy little 17 year old girl who got beat up and picked on. I was a new person.

Just then I had an awesome idea; play a prank. I decided to wake up the rest of the pack after making "breakfast".

The plan was, I would put my new fake zombie head on the main platter with cobwebs draped over it and spiders crawling up and down the webs.

Then I would make the individual treys. Each would consist of toast with fake blood smeared on them like jelly. Oh I can't wait to see the look on the packs' faces when they saw what I had in store for them.

After I was done making "breakfast", I went throughout the halls with my blow horn yelling, "Wake up!!! Wake up!!! I made breakfast!!! Wake up!!!!!"

The pack members slowly made their way out of their rooms.

"What's all this racket about?" one asked.

"I made breakfast," I said.

Everyone sat around the table. I told them not to take of the cover on their meals just yet. "Ok. Um... I made this breakfast to show you just how much I care for my pack. I just wanted you to know that. On 3, uncover your breakfast trays. 1...2..3!

Everyone uncovered their trays at roughly the same time.... Then screamed.

"Aaaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaah!!!!" screamed half the table.

Then I unveiled the main course.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God!!!" they screamed when that saw my zombie head. I was laughing so hard i was crying. There was a whole lot more screaming until the Alpha (my friend Rick) came in and said, "What is going on here?!"

"I played a prank on the pack!" I said in between giggles as I tried to calm down.

"Really?! Without me!!? I thought we were friends!!" Rick replied with a fake hurt expression on his face.

"Yup," I said then burst out laughing. Rick laughed with me.

I noticed I was still in the black sweats and red tank top I use as pajamas. I ran upstairs and change into ripped black skinny jeans, a black tank top and a ripped green off shoulder top.

With my new outfit on, I went back downstairs.

I heard someone say, "Nice prank."

"Thanks," I said.

Then I went outside to get on my motorcycle and ride to school.

I pulled into the school parking lot after swerving around and making those black tire tracks like the daredevil werewolf I am.

I love to see the looks on people's faces when they see me pull up in my bike like a dare devil. They just stand there and gawk at me. That is until I tell them to back off.

I walk into the school building and people clear a path for me. Everyone at this school knows not to mess with me unless you wish to sign your death warrant.

I walk to my locker and grab my stuff before heading to class. I have science first which is fun because I get to blow things up and I never get in trouble. One of the many perks of being the school's bad girl and prank queen.

I entered the classroom and was greeted by the teacher, Mrs. Grimm.

"Hello Reyna," Mrs. Grimm said.

"Hi Mrs. Grimm."

I was one of few who had befriended Mrs. Grimm. She was a master of pranks herself when she was my age and now she was giving me ideas on different pranks, all of them embarrassing to the ones you played it on.

"Lets talk a bit more today after school," she told me.

"Ok," I replied as I took my seat.

"Ok class, today we are having a quiz." A groan came from the class as Mrs. Grimm said those words. "Oh hold your moans and groans!! I haven't even told you what we're doing!" The class sighed but held back their groans. "Today, your objective is to make a mixture that will explode."

At that everyone cheered.

"Begin your quiz."

I went straight to the last open lab table.

I mixed plutonium and volcanic acid together. With a loud BOOM!!! My mixture exploded.

"Well done Reyna!" I heard Mrs. Grimm exclaim. "You may gather your things and have a little free time." Mrs. Grimm winks and I know by 'free time' she meant planning my next prank.

"Thank you Mrs. Grimm."

I gather my books and walk out of the room to my locker. I neatly put my books away and close my locker making sure to lock it.

What to do for my next prank?

Oh I know! I'll trash Kristy's new car!! Yes!! It was a brilliant plan!! I'll get tubs of glitter on my way home tonight. Good thing I brought my compactable bike trailer with me.

(6 hours later)
I stopped by Walmart and got three tubs of glitter, spray on glue, seven different colored spray paint cans and a lot of green goo.

I paid for all of this with my new debit card. I also have a credit card and a quick silver cash card.

After I paid for my groceries, I loaded them in my trailer and rode home.

When I got to the pack house, I unloaded my groceries and lugged them inside. I ran up to my room as fast as I could with 60 pounds of prank supplies in my arms.

I dumped the supplies in my room and went to get ready for bed.

After I was dressed in my pajamas, I lay down on the bed for a while just thinking about how Kristy's face will look when she sees her new car tomorrow afternoon.

I chuckled to myself at the thought. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
...............................................................
Thank you all for reading and a big thanks to my editor, Jack Leslie. I will be updating every afternoon if I can so please be patient with me. I'm new to this whole writing experience and I think this book is coming out great!! Please tell me your opinions on how this book is proceeding. Thanks so much!!

-Kay