Chapter 17: Shopping

(Reyna's p.o.v.)
"Who wants to go to the mall?" I ask.

"I do, I do, I do!!!" Nikki shouted. I laugh.

"Yay!! Lets go!!" I say.

"Oh woah, woah, woah. You are not going anywhere," Tanner said.

I pouted. "Why not?"

"Because you jut got shot and I will not let anything else happen to you," he said.

I giggled before pulling out my emergency fry pan that I kept tethered to my belt loop. Tanner's eyes widened before I swung and knocked him out. I did the same to Trent before turning to Nikki.

"Lets go," I said.

(30 minutes later)
We arrived at the mall. We pulled on the backpacks we had brought with us. Inside the bags were guns with silver bullets, water guns filled with wolfsbane and of course, $300 each.

We walked into the mall and went straight to Macy's. After we bought what we wanted, we went to JC Penny's and bought what we liked.

After we got everything, we went back to the pack house. The guys would be waking up soon, and we didn't want to scare them.

We were half way there when we started smelling rogues. We took off out bags and got out our weapons We had 1 water gun and 2 pistols.

I put 1 pistol in my front pocket and held the other in my hand. 4 rogues appeared from the woods. I shot 1 with wolfsbane and 1 with silver. I looked at Nikki and saw that she had done the same.

When the rogues were finished with, I made the earth swallow them whole to erase the evidence.

We went to the pack house and unpacked all of our new clothes.

The boys burst through my door, as we were both sitting on my bead, painting each others nails.

"Why did you go out without us?" my brother demanded.

"You could have gotten hurt!" Tanner yelled.

"Should we apologize?" I asked Nikki through our mind- link.

"No."

"Water guns?" I asked.

"Oh heck ya!!" Nikki screamed into the link.

We had filled our water guns up with water, as we knew the guys would storm into the room.

We smirked at the guys, mischief probably clear in our eyes. Then we pulled our water guns out and started squirting them with water.

"Hey!!" Trent screamed.

"What the heck!!" Tanner shouted.

Ryan came into the room. "What is going on in here?" he asked.

I turned my gun to him and squirted him.

"What the... You'll pay for that," he growled as he stepped forward.

Tanner growled at him, but I silenced him. "He can challenge me if he likes," I told Tanner. Then I turned my attention back to Ryan."Bring it on dog. I'll have fun getting my revenge for the 5 years of torment," I stated smugly.

"As if! You were to weak to fight 4 years ago! How much could that have changed?" he laughed.

"You're gonna regret that buddy," Tanner mumbles.

Ryan tried to punch me. I dodged. He tried to kick me in the gut. I grabbed his foot and tripped him. He got back up and I punched him square in the jaw.

Ryan fell again and I kneeled down on him and started punching him in the face over and over again until he was knocked out.

"That should show him not to mess with the pack trainer," I spat.
...............................................................
Sorry it's so short. Please be patient with me. This is my first book and I'm trying to make it good. I hope you like it.
-Kay