Chapter 15: Family

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

It felt wonderful. I now had a little mark on my neck from last night. It was a blue crescent moon with a star in the middle of the points.

When I woke up, I ran straight to the mirror to look at it. "Wow," I whispered softly.

Tanner came up behind me and said, "Now you're officially mine."

"Forever," I agreed.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip lightly, asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth and he thrust his tongue into my mouth. His tongue danced in my mouth for a bit before we pulled back to breath.

We walked downstairs to get breakfast. We ran into Trent and I smiled at him. His eyes widened and he looked utterly shocked. His jaw was nearly to the floor his face priceless.

"Aaah is my big bad brother surprised that his little sissy is talking to him?" I teased.

He blinked and closed his mouth. He was silent for a bit then said, "Wait..... you called me your brother! Does this mean our family is reunited?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes!!!!!" he exclaimed.

I smiled again and went downstairs. I saw Nikki sitting on the couch, her head between her knees. "Hey Nikki, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I- I found m-my m-m-mate," she said in between sobs.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked.

"B-because I d-don't think y-you will l-like who it is," she stuttered.

"Sh, sh, it's ok. I'm sure I'll like your mate. Who is it?" I said.

She looked up at me. "My mate is you brother, Trent."

I smiled down at her. "Did you know that I made up with him?"

Her jaw dropped. "You did?" she asked in amazement.

I laughed. "Yes I did," I informed her.

She then burst out in tears, but I could tell that they were tears of joy. I was happy for her and I knew that Trent would be good to Nikki. And if he didn't, he would have to go through me.

...............................................................

(Trent's p.o.v.)

I was walking upstairs to my room when someone bumped into me. I looked up to see who it was and saw Reyna smiling at me.

I was shocked. If I had bumped into her 2 days ago, she would've scowled and walked away.

"Aaah is my big bad brother surprised his little sissy is talking to him?" she teased.

I closed my mouth and blinked. I was silent for a while just regaining my senses. Then I said, "Wait..... you called me your brother. Does this mean our family is reunited?"

Reyna smiled and nodded. I couldn't contain my excitement. "Yes!!!!!"

Reyna smiled again and went downstairs while Tanner stayed with me. "I don't know what you did, but thank you so so so much!" I exclaimed.

Tanner smiled and said, "I got her to like me by locking her in a room with me. I admitted my feeling to her and she broke down and told me she needed me as I needed her. Then I marked her. That's pretty much all I did."

"I don't care what you did if I'm being honest. I'm just happy my little sis is my sister again!!!" I exclaimed.

Tanner laughed and we walked downstairs. When we got down to the living room, I saw my mate with tear stained cheeks and my sister was hugging her, trying to calm her down.

I was about to run up and comfort my mate, but Tanner held me back. "Listen to what they're talking about," he told me gently. I calmed down a bit and strained to here what they were saying. ".....like your mate. Who is it?" Reyna said.

Nikki looked up at her. "My mate is you brother, Trent."

Reyna smiled down at her. "Did you know that I made up with him?"

Nikki's jaw dropped. "You did?" she asked in amazement.

Reyna laughed. "Yes I did," She informed her.

She then burst out in tears of joy.

Oh. So my mate wasn't hurt. She just thought Reyna wouldn't like me being her mate. That was a relief. I went over and sat next to Nikki.

"Hey Nikki, you wanna go for a run?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said "Can Reyna come to?"

I smiled. "Sure she can." Then we went out the door and shifted into our wolf forms. All together we had Tanner, Reyna, Nikki and I. We all took off running through the woods.

We were enjoying our run but we decided to take a break. We shifted back to our human forms and Nikki, Tanner and I had to change because our clothes had ripped to shreds. But what surprised us was that when Reyna shifted back to human, her clothes were perfectly fine.

"Reyna? How long have you been able to do that?" I asked her.

"Do what?" she asked confused.

"Shift without ripping your clothes to shreds," I said.

"Oh um uh.... forever, I guess," she said. "Wait.... I thought that everyone shifted without ripping their clothes!"

"No, only the King and Queen of the werewolves have been able to ever do that."

"Oh. So you think I'm of Royal blood?" she asked.

I nodded. "It's possible," I told her.

"Tell me about the Royal family."

...............................................................

Chapter 15! I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been babysitting, and doing things with my family and friends. I have been working on this book for a while now and I would like you to I know that I will write a sequel. I will write about 20 chapters before I end the book. Thanks for reading my book!!

-Kay