Chapter 14: Mates?!

(Trent's p.o.v.)

I was sitting in my room, when I smelled this wonderful smell. Lilac and mint? The scent was addicting. I was determined to find the source of that scent.

I walked out of my room and followed my nose to the delicious scent. I walked down the hall and saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She had blond hair and gray eyes. She had a few freckles splashed across her nose and looked breathtakingly beautiful. She seemed to be looking for something, sniffing the air and looking around.

I let out a protective growl. "Mate," I said. She turned and her eyes locked on mine.

"Forever. I'm yours and yours only, forever," she said.

"My name is Trent. What's yours?" I asked.

Her face paled. "Wait...... you're Trent? Reyna's brother Trent?" she asked.

"Ya.... why?" I asked.

"Oh god. Wow. This is a lot to take in. My mate is my best friend's brother, the one who abused her. Oh god," she said distressed.

"It's ok. It's ok. I'll make peace with my sister...... somehow. Now can you please tell me your name?" I said.

She smiled. "Nikki," she said.

Nikki..... such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her, gently but forcefully, on the lips. Nikki smiled into the kiss and returned it. "Thanks for not rejecting me," I told her.

"Anytime, my love," she said.

************************************

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

I wanted very badly for him to mark me right now. He seemed to be holding himself back from doing so as well.

"Yes! Ask him to mark us!!!!!" Shay exclaimed.

"Tanner? Please...," My voice trailed off.

"Please what? Am I going to fast?" he asked worried.

"Please... mark me."

He smiled and ducked his head into my neck, kissing my neck until I felt tingles run trough my body. He must have felt it to because he lightly nibbled that spot before sinking his teeth into my skin.

I gasped as I felt a sharp pain that was quickly replaces with pleasure. I moaned in pleasure and happiness. I felt his teeth move from my neck and he smiled down at me. I pecked his lips and got up.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"To the bathroom," I answered. "I'm taking a bath."
...............................................................

Reyna is marked!! Yay!!!!! I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but I got tired.

-Kay