Chapter 10: Guilt and..... Lust?

(Tanner's p.o.v.)

I can't believe myself. I kissed her and all I got out of it was a slap. I should've known better but I just couldn't help myself. She was right there in front of me and my wolf got the best of me.

I want her to forgive me but how? It's not like I can beg her and she'll automatically accept me! I would gladly let her punch me as many times as she like. I'd be her slave for as long as it would take. I just want her to forgive me and accept me as her mate.

I sighed put loud. How could I ever get her to forgive me? How?

"Tanner? Come out of your room. You haven't eaten for 2 days," my mother called from outside my door.

"No! If you want me to come out so bad, tell Reyna to come get me!" I shouted back.

"Honey, you know as well as I do that she won't do that. We've hurt her to bad. Last time she saw her brother, he ran up and hugged her saying, 'I can't believe your back, sis! I missed you so much!' All Reyna did was slap him and say, 'You are no longer my brother,' in a cold tone!!!" my mom retorted.

I groaned. "Fine!" I shouted.

I yanked my door open and marched to the dining room. I ate some bacon eggs and sausage.

"Mom, how do you think I could win Reyna's approval?" I asked.

"I don't know. The whole pack as been trying to do that ever since they found out it was her. She either ignored them and told them to go away or she'd punch whomever bothered her in the face, breaking their nose."

I sighed. At this rate, I'd never get my mate back.

I finished eating and I went up to my room. I sat on the bed and cried. How will I get my mate back? How will I get Reyna's approval?

"Do you have any ideas?" I asked my wolf.

"Nope," Seth replied.

"We have to get her back. I can't live without her!" I told him.

"I know! I can't live without her either! She's our mate!" he said.

"Tanner!! It's time for school!! You are going today, wether you like it or not!" my mother yelled. I groaned. Crap! This would be the first time I saw Reyna since Monday, when I kissed her.

I groaned and got dressed.

I walked to school. I wanted to see how my mate felt every time she had to do this. When I got to school, I was exhausted! I walked to a tree and slumped against it. I was too tired to move until I saw Reyna.

She looked at me and I smiled. But my smile melted right off my face when she gave me a look of utter distain. Then she turned and left.

I sighed and walked into the building to my locker. I grabbed my stuff for math and headed to the classroom. I got there and sat with my friend Josh.

We sat in the very back of the classroom. We could do whatever we wanted here and the teacher would never notice.

Just about everyone was here. There were the geeky kids and the goth kids and the jocks. There was also this slut that everyone picked on who sat in the corner away from everyone else. Her name was Nina, I think?

Then I saw Reyna walk in. I felt this strange urge to mark her, to kiss her sencless. i wanted her. I wanted her with all my being. Was this lust? I was guessing it was.

There were only 2 seats left. One by the loner, Nina, an the other by me. Reyna scanned the room! spotting me. She scowled and moved to the only other available spot: next to the slut.

My wolf whimpered. "She should be sitting with us not with some stupid loner!!" he exclaimed.

"I know. She still hates us after 4 years," I replied sadly.

I watched as Reyna started chatting silently to the loner. I sighed. Will she ever forgive me?

...............................................................

Chapter 10 everybody! Guilt and..... Lust? I hope you like it!!

-Kay