Chapter 20: She has Returned

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

I kept running. I ran as long as I could. I decided I would fly for a while. I shifted into my dragon and took to the skies.

After about an hour, I smelled rogue. I landed and shifted back. Then the rogues came from behind the trees.

"Oh look," one said. "A little she- wolf all by her lonesome."

"I am not as little as you think. I could easily kick your butt any day," I said.

"We'll see about that now won't we," he said. And they shifted.

I also shifted. I was now 5 feet over them in my gorgeous dragon form. I turned to the 2 in front of me and blew flames, burning them.

"Leave now and I won't kill you," I said in my demonic dragon voice.

"We'll take our chances," they replied.

"Suit yourselves."

I turned and bit the head off of 1. Then I shifted to my human form and stabbed another with my dagger. As I was turning to the last, he shot me in the side. I groaned and knocked him out with a boulder.

I used my earth powers to sink them 6 feet under the surface of the earth to erase the evidence. Then I collapsed.

***********************************

(Nicolas's p.o.v.)

I was sitting in my office, doing paperwork when my beta told me that 5 rogues had entered my territory. I groaned and left to check it out.

I got to where the rogues were said to be and found nothing. I used my powers to track them down and found that they were 6 feet under all brutally injured except for one.

Then I looked around me and saw a beautiful girl lying nearby with a bullet wound in her side and her dark hair sprawled out around her face.

But what amazed me most were the marks on her hands. The moon and dragon goddess' marks were on each of her palms. Then I realized it: this was my missing daughter.

I ran and picked her up. Then I sprinted as fast as I could back to the castle.

"I need a doctor!!!!! I need a doctor!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"What is it sire?" one of the pack members asked.

I took a deep breath. "Our princess has returned. Reyna is back."

.............................................................

So Reyna is the princess and the missing daughter of King Nicolas and Queen Arabella!!!! What do you think happens next? Tell me what you think and give me any suggestions for the next book 'The Royal Werewolf.'

I'm sorry this chapter is so short and that it's a cliffhanger but I thought that I needed to end the book there. Sorry not sorry ;). I hope you enjoyed my book and please help me with the next one. Tell me what you think should happen.

Like?

Comment?

Vote?

Thanks for all of your support and thank you so much for reading!!!!!

-Kay