Chapter 7: Going Back

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

I went through my day as normal as was possible with what was about to happen. As soon as lunch came and went, I ran to Mrs. Grimm's classroom.

"Here is your excuse slip my dear," Mrs. Grimm said.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Grimm! This prank is gonna rock!!" I exclaimed.

"I can't wait to see Kristy's face! Record the prank for me please dear," Mrs. Grimm said.

"You know it Mrs. Grimm!"

I grabbed my prank stuff from Mrs. Grimm's classroom and left for the parking lot. It was easy to find Kristy's car. It was hot pink with little butterfly and flower designs on the hood. I rolled my eyes. Who would ever get a car like that? Oh wait. I know! Kristy would. And it would be the perfect car to trash!!

I removed the hood and poured on tub of glitter in the engine, completely destroying it. Then I got the spray on glue and sprayed that all over the hood, sunroof and back of the car, dumping glitter on top of it. Then I got the spray paint and wrote my message on the sides and hood, "You shouldn't go around acting like your better than everyone. This is what happens when you do!" I wrote this in graffiti letters. Then I opened the car doors (Kristy never locks her car; she thinks people know better than to get in her car. [Key Word: thinks]) and poured my green goo all over the interior.

My work here is done! now all I have to do is sit back and watch the show.

I went to the principles office so i could get on the intercom to tell people to go on my website to see this video again if they didn't film it. when I got to the office, I got my video camera out and aimed it at the doors.

Soon, the time came.

RING!!!

RING!!!

RING!!!

Students came rushing out of the halls. I filmed all of this and soon enough, Kristy and her little popular group, walk out. Kristy walks with perfect confidence; chin held high with that little spring in her step like nothing could knock her off her make believe throne. That is, until she got to her car....

Her face was priceless!!! She had a mixed expression of shock, frustration and anger.

"Who did this to my car!!!???" Kristy exclaimed.

I then shouted as loud as I could into the inter com, "Those of you who did not film this and would like to see it again please go to WWW.REYNA'SPRANKS.COM!!! Thank you!!! And Kristy, you might want to get a ride home today! Thank you for your service! Bye!!!"

"I'm going to kill you Reyna Maree!!!" Kristy yelled at me.

"You have to catch me first!!" I yelled back and started running to the woods as fast as I could. As soon as I was in the cover of the trees, I shifted.

"That was a very risky move. You know how protective Kristy is about her cars," my wolf, Shay, said.

"I know. That's what makes it fun to do," I replied.

"You are so begging to have another enemy. Kristy will want to kill you!"

"Ya I know. You don't have to keep reminding me 24/7!"

"I think I do. You just don't understand the value of life," Shay told me.

"Oh that's it!!" I said before I shut Shay out.

Shay can be so annoying!! Ever since our mate rejected us, she's been nothing but a pain in the butt. It annoyed me more than Tanner with his spit balls..