Chapter 18: Research

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

"That should show him not to mess with the pack trainer," I spat.

"Well. Now that that's settled, how about we go do that research we were gonna do before the rogues attacked," Nikki suggested.

"Ya lets go," Trent said.

We went to the library to do our research. We looked through the books all over the library. Soon enough, I found a book titled, The Royals.

"Hey guys, I think I found it!!" I told them. They ran over to me and looked at the book.

"I'd say that's it. Nice job my love," Tanner said.

"Ok. Now that we've found the book, lets see what we can find!!" Nikki said.

We looked through the book. I came across this one part that explained all the fights the Royals had had over the past century.

"Hey guys, check this out. 'Everyone was fighting. There were at least 200 rogues against them. Queen Arabella was in her dragon form while King Nicolas was fighting in his wolf. Their 2 sons and 3 daughters were inside, away from danger. A couple hours later, all the rogues were gone. No one was dead but many were badly injured.

While everyone was getting medical attention, the king and queen ran to the castle to check on their children. One of them was missing. One off the princesses were gone. The other children told them that they had left for a minute to go get the things needed to take care of the baby girl. When they came back she was gone!

Everyone thought the princes was dead. No one has seen this precious baby girl since.' What do you think this means?" I ask after reading the article.

"I don't know. But I think we found out everything we need to know," Trent said.

"I need some time to think," I say. "I'll be in my room."

I left the library and ran up to my room. I knew that I was a Royal. I knew that I had been kidnapped when I was a baby. This was to much to take in.

I sat on my bed and started to think. What would my life have been like if I had been with my family instead of where I am now?

I wanted to find out what was going on. I wanted to find out why. Why I was taken away and why my life was as horrible as it was.

I sighed and decided to take a shower. I went to my bathroom, stripped down and got into the shower, turning on the hot water. I washed my hair and my body. I shaved my legs and got out of the shower after turning off the water.

I got into my red tank top and black sweats I used for pajamas.

I was exhausted. But I still wanted to go for a short walk in the forest.

I went to my window after getting a bag and filling it with a 6 pack of dr. pepper and some food.

I jumped out my window and ran through the forest.

I stopped when I reached my secret cave. I went to the entrance and went inside. I looked at the beautiful waterfall and the lush green valley. It had many beautiful flowers and had other amazing features.

I sat down near the waterfall and thought about what I learned. I found my real parents are the king and queen of werewolves. I also learned that I was a hybrid.

As soon as that thought crossed my mind, I went deeper into my thoughts. I figured if I were a hybrid, then I should be able to shift into a dragon.

"Bout time you figured it out, sugar," I heard a voice in my head say.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm your dragon, Violet," the voice answered.

"So I can shift into a dragon?" I ask.

"Yes you can sugar," Violet answered.

"How do I do it?" I ask.

"Same way as if you were shifting into a werewolf; picture yourself turning into a dragon," she replied.

I did as she said and I shifted into a beautiful dragon. I looked into the little pond to look at my reflection. I was a beautiful dragon with violet scales and emerald green eyes. My wings were a swirled green and violet. I was gorgeous!!!!

"You can also breath fire and are 10 times more athletic and balanced that you originally were," Violet told me.

"Wow!!"

"I know. We are the most unique creature ever to have existed!!" Violet said.

"I am even more special than anyone else in this world!!!" I said.

"Yes we are!!" Violet exclaimed.

I shifted back to human and I drank some of my soda. I smiled and thought of all the ways I could get back at everyone who treated me like shit.

I smirked at the thought of revenge. I would get it whenever I felt like it. And that's just what I was going to do.

...............................................................

Sorry this chapter is so short! I tried to make it as best as I can but I felt like it was a good time to end the chapter. I hope you like my book!

-Kay