Chapter 3: Where is Reyna

(Trent's p.o.v.)

I woke up with a massive headache. "Crap," I muttered to myself. Memory of what happened flooded my brain. Reyna coming home from school early. Her growling and yelling, me replying in a cold tone. Reyna punching me and me trying to punch her back but ending up being anticipated by her palm then thrown back and darkness.

I got up a little to quickly and regretting it. "Fudge! Ow! Shiz that hurts!" I said out loud, clutching my head. Reyna is so dead when I find her.

I stomp up to Reyna's room as soon as my headache subsides.

I pound on her door and yell, "Reyna, open this door now!!!" When I don't get a reply, I kick the door down.

As I walk into the room, I scan it. Reyna is nowhere to be seen.

I search all the possible areas for her to hide. I look under the bed: nothing. I look in her closet: negative. I even look in her bathroom: nada.

I let out an exasperated sigh and scan the room one last time. This time I spot a folded piece of paper on top of the dresser. I unfold it to see that it's a note. It reads:

Dear Pack,
I'm running away because I'm obviously not wanted around here. You abuse me and treat me like a slave. I never want to see you again. And if we ever do cross paths, do us both a favor and don't come near me or try to talk to me. I won't listen.

To Trent,
I stole your wallet and everything in it. And if I ever see you again, I won't call you family. Our family together is long gone. That goes for the rest of the family too.

To my lousy mate, Tanner,
I will never ever ever talk to you again.

Thank you for treating me like you did. I hope you are happy now that I'm gone as you've obviosly wanted me gone for years. I just want to ask you guys one thing: Who's laughing now? You no longer have your little slave to do things for you. i hope you don't find the work to hard. (cue innocent voice then evil laugh)
-Reyna Maree

I finish reading the note and sit on the bed. I feel so bad about all the things I did and let people do to her. I was so sad and frustrated that I didn't realize I was crying until the first flow of tears
came over me. I just let them fall.

I went back downstairs into the living room. I looked back at the coffee table remembering the last time I saw my youngest sister. I treated her like a slave instead of a sister. And now she's gone. Forever.

(Two hours later)
"Son we're home!" I heard my dad shout by the door.

I was still leaning against the wall in the same position I was in two hours ago. I had re read Reyna's letter about 6 times now. Dry tears stained my face. My father and sister walked in and saw me sitting on the floor with dried tears on my face.

"Trent, what happened? What's wrong?" my dad said.

Instead of replying, I just handed my father the note. He read it over, his face darkening with every word. Then he just dropped the note and ran to Reyna's room.

Stacy picked the note of the floor and read it. Slowly a smile formed on her face. I was shocked. Reyna was gone, possibly for good, and Stacy had the nerve to smile?!

"Yes!!" I hear Stacy say. "That son of a gun is gone!"

I gave her an expression that had mixed emotions in it; shock, anger, and frustration. "You're glad she's gone?!" I questioned her in a stern yet cold tone.

Stacy gave me a shocked expression. "Yes! All Reyna did was make our family look stupid!! You should be happy too, yet you're crying like a 2 year old who got his candy taken away!"

I punched Stacy then. "Have you ever thought about how Reyna may have felt?! We made HER life a living hell!! Not the other way around!! Never EVER talk about Reyna that way again, or I will show you just how bad your life can be!!!"

Stacy was now cowering at my feet. As I yelled at her she quivered and nodded muttering a few "Yes sir"s and "I understand"s. Satisfied with her reaction, I let her go. Now all I needed was to get the rest of the pack to feel the same way.....
...............................................................
I really hope you like it so far. I try to make this story as good as I can make it. A big Thank You to my editor and cousin, Jack Leslie. and Thank You everyone for reading!
-Kay
Stacy on the side