Chapter 19: I Don't Want to Hurt You

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

I stayed at my secret hideaway for another half hour before I decided to go back to the pack house. I grabbed all my stuff and ran back to the pack house.

When I got there I jumped up so high I thought I was flying. I landed on my terrace 2 stories up!!!

Holy crap! How did I do that!!??

"I already told you, sugar. You are 10 times more agile than you previously were," Violet stated.

"Thanks so much, Vi!!" I said.

"You're welcome sugar."

I smiled to myself. It was gonna be a good day tomorrow.

I was almost asleep when my door opened. Tanner walked into my room.... shirtless I might add. And may I say, he had abs!!!!

"Would you like to move into my room?" Tanner asked me.

My eyes widened. "Um... ah..... sure?"

"Was that a question?" Tanner asked.

"No! I'll move in with you!" I said quickly.

"Yes!!!!!!!!" Tanner yelled.

"Whoa there boy! Don't wanna wake everyone do we!" I said, trying to settle him down.

Tanner smirked at me. Then he lifted me up bridal style and whisked me away to his room.

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. He smirked and tossed me onto his bed.

"I'll have some pack members bring your stuff in here tomorrow," Tanner told me.

"Ok," I said.

"I love you."

I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too."

Tanner locked his lips back on mine. The kiss was passionate and hard. Tanner took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. Then he took off his own shirt and threw it on the floor.

I traced his abs with my fingers while he undid my bra. Tanner then took my jeans off and threw them on the floor, taking off his own as well. I felt his finger slip under the elastic of my underwear.

"Whoa tiger! I'm not ready to complete themating process just yet!" I exclaimed.

Tanner pouted. "Why not?"

"Because I'm just not!!!!!" I exclaim. I take a deep breath. "I'm going to sleep. I'm tired."

Tanner sighed. "Ok," he said.

i put my clothes back on and climbed back into his bed. I kiss his cheek and close my eyes. Soon I drift to sleep.

***********************************

(Next Day)

I wake up and look to my right to see Tanner sleeping soundly. I carefully move out of bed and head to the bathroom. I got undressed and turned on the water.

I washed my hair and body then shaved my legs. I turned the water off when I was done. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tanner sitting on the bed staring at me.

"Is my stuff here yet?" I ask.

"No," Tanner tells me.

"Then what do I wear?" I ask.

Tanner walks into his closet and grabs one of his shirts and throws it at me. I catch it and put it on. His shirt falls down to my knees.

"There. You'll wear that till you get your clothes," Tanner tells me.

I roll my eyes. "Ok."

Tanner walks over and kisses me passionately. I smile and kiss him back. His tongue runs along my bottom lip. I smirk and deny him entrance. I pull away and Tanner pouts.

"Come on lover boy. Lets go get breakfast."

Tanner pouts again but comes with me. I wrap my arm around his waist and smile.

We walked down to the kitchen and started eating. After we finished, Tanner asked me if I wanted to go on a run with him.

"Sure. Just let me get some clothes first," I said.

I ran up to my room and put on ripped black skinny jeans, a silver tank top and a ripped black off- shoulder top.

I ran downstairs and out the door where Tanner was waiting for me. I immediately shifted into my wolf and ran into the forest.

I heard Tanner shift and he ran after me. We ran to a beautiful meadow and collapsed, gasping for breath. We shifted back and Tanner put on some shorts.

"I'm going to fight," I said.

"What?" Tanner asked.

"I'm going to fight. If there is ever a war I'm going to fight," I say.

"Oh no you aren't!!!!!" he yelled.

"Oh yes I am!!!" I screamed back.

"No!!!! I'm not going to risk losing you again!!"

"I don't care! I'm fighting and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!" I scream and with that, Violet takes control.

(Violet's p.o.v.)
I took over control. Tanner was just pissing me off.

"Listen here you fool. Reyna, Shay and I are fighting no matter what," I say in a cold tone.

"Wh-who are you?" he asks obviously scared.

"I'm Violet, Reyna's dragon," I reply.

"R-Reyna's d-d-dragon!" he says, eyes wide.

"Yes," I say.

"No. No no! This can't be happening!!! Reyna cannot shift into a dragon!!! I-it's not possible!!" he exclaims.

I got mad.

"It is to possible!!! I'm Reyna's dragon!!! I am fighting no matter what!!!!! And I don't need you!!!" I yell. Then I exhale flames.

(Reyna's p.o.v.{Sorry for the constant change of views})
Violet blew flames at Tanner. No!!! I take back control. Tanner's clothes are charred and he looks burnt but, thankfully, he is not dead.

Tanner gets up an starts towards me, but I back up.

"Hey. It's ok. You weren't in control. You didn't do anything," he says, trying to calm me down.

"N-no! G-get away!!! I d-don't want to h-hurt you!!!" and with that I turned and ran as fast as I could away from him.
..............................................................
I hope you like my book so far!!! I try really hard to make it as good as possible. Please tell me what you think of my book. I want nothing more than for you all to love it.

I just want to let you know that this next chapter will be the last of this book, but I will be writing a sequel. The next book will be called 'The Royal Werewolf.' There will also be a third book. I'm not going to tell you the title or it will give too much away.

I will also be writing another book, Goodbye Forever, soon. I'll have that one up in about a month.

Thank you all so much for reading my book and please, tell me what you think. And if you have any ideas for my next book, please tell me!!!
-Kay