Chapter 13: Forgive or Forget

(Tanner's p.o.v.)

I was gonna make her like me. I was gonna do it. I came up with a plan to make her want me.

I would lock her in a room with me and I would confess. I would confess all my feelings for her. I would kiss her lips until she couldn't breath. And I would do it today after school.

I quickly got out of bed, got dressed and ran downstairs.

"What makes you so excited this morning?" my mother asked.

"I'm gonna try to make Reyna like me," I answered.

"Oh. I hope she accepts you," my mom said.

"Thanks mom. I hope she accepts me too," I said.

My mom handed me a plate with pop tarts, bacon, eggs and orange juice. I ate quickly and ran out the door to school as soon as I was done.

I got to school 15 minutes later and went to my locker. I grabbed my stuff for math and ran to the classroom.

(6 hours later)

[Reyna's p.o.v.]

School was a drag. I barely sat through it without falling asleep. I had taken online courses an passed 3 semesters of college already.

I know that sounds strange; I'm going to school when I've already passed? But really. It would be boring sitting at the pack house with no one to talk to and no pranks to play. Besides the best pranks happen at school.

I walked out of the school building and over to my motorcycle. I hopped on and rode back to the pack house. I decided to go check on everything and walked inside.

I was walking down the halls on the 3rd and top floor (2 stories less than the Blue Moon Pack's pack house) when, suddenly, a door yanked open and I was pulled in and was flung on someone's bed.

I heard a door lock and I was shocked. Who would dare hold me hostage??!! I turned toward the door to look at my captor. I gasped when I saw Tanner.

"You!! You kidnapped me?!" I shouted, outraged.

"Yes," he said calmly. "I want you to accept me."

"Ya well to dang bad, dog!! You rejected me and treated me like fliping shiz!!! How am I supposed to cope with that??!!" I screamed at him.

"I don't care what I did to you 4 years ago!! I want you to see what's right in front of you!! I care for you now and I will do anything and everything to make you want me!!" he said desperately.

I got a smug look on my face. "Anything?"

(Tanner's p.o.v.)

"I don't care what I did to you 4 years ago!! I want you to see what's right in front of you!! I care for you now and will do anything and everything to make you want me!!" I said desperation clear in my voice.

Reyna had a smug look on her face. Uh- oh. "Anything?" she asked.

"Yes!! Anything!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Sit." I sat like a dog knowing this was what she wanted. "Roll over." I did as she said. "Beg for me to stay if you really want me." I did my best puppy dog eyes and quivered my lip.

"Please? Please, please, please, stay with me!!" I said.

Her eyes glazed over and I knew she was talking to her wolf. I hope she accepts me. I really really do.

"My wolf and I don't know if we should forgive you or not," Reyna said.

I sighed. "Please? I've never felt this way for any girl before. I- I need you, Reyna! I want my mate, my Luna! I want you! You're my everything!!! My life, my love, my kitten, my one and only. You are the air I breath and the one I could never even try to live without.

The Runaway Werewolf The Hybrid Chronicles Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara