Chapter 8: Meet the Trainer

(Reyna's p.o.v.)
We were speeding towards the Full Moon Pack the next morning. I knew it would be hard to go back. But I had to do it to show Tanner I found a better life without him.

I will not back down. I need to show confidence for the group I chose to come with me.

But as we neared the Full Moon Pack, I got a queasy feeling in my stomach.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll meet you there. I have some errands to run," I said into the pack link.

"You sure?" Nikki asked.

"Ya, I'm sure."

"Ok. Come on guys."

I let out a breath. Good. I wouldn't have to see him just yet.

I didn't know what I would do in the mean time. Then I saw a convenience store and decided to go shopping.

I got some food and a mini fridge. I also got some sodas and gatorades. Then I went to the cashier to pay.

I paid with my debit card this time. When I was done paying, I took my groceries and left to the pack house. I snuck in through the back and went to my old room. I was about to come in through the terrace, when I saw Trent sitting on my bed crying.

Why was he crying? Before I could leave I caught a couple of words he was muttering to himself.

"I'm sorry Reyna. I'm sorry I was never a good big brother. And now you're out there somewhere in the world, possibly dead. I never even got to tell you goodbye. I never got to tell you I love you. And now I may never see you again. I'm so sorry."

Oh so now he was sorry?! He never seemed to care when he was actually there doing what he did! And he's saying he loves me?! I don't know what to think anymore.

I turned away from my old room and jumped off the terrace. I found Sam (short for Samantha; she's one of my friends from the Blue Moon Pack) an asked her to take me to where the group and I were staying.

"Sure thing Reyna. I'm wondering: what were those errands you were talking about?" Sam asked.

"They're in my bag. I'll show you when we get there," I told her.

"Ok," she answered cheerfully.

Sam showed me where my room here was. And in turn, I showed her what I bought as I set it up in my room.

I didn't want the Full Moon Pack to know that I was the pack trainer year. Or a female.

"Nobody told the pack I was female, right?" I asked.

"No. You told us not to so we didn't," she told me.

"Thank you."

Sam turned around and left my room after saying, "You're welcome."

I knew I couldn't keep my identity a secret for long. I planned on making an appearance at school tomorrow. The group and I have to go to the same school I did 4 years ago; the same school my old pack is still in.

I sighed and went to bed. I don't know how tomorrow is going to go.

(8 hours later)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I slammed my hand on the off button. I wasn't very surprised to find it broken when I looked at it. Dang it!!!!

I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 5:00!! Dang it!! One hour till the pack gets up!! If I want to make a surprise entrance, I had better hurry up.

I grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a black tank top and a blood red ripped off shoulder top. If you haven't noticed, I like ripped clothing. And off shoulder tops.

I quickly brush my hair and put on makeup. As soon as I'm done, I slide down the stairwell, avoiding making any sound. I grabbed myself a bagel, toasting it and smearing butter on it.

As soon as I'm done, I run outside and hop on my bike. 5:50!! Dang! I was quick. I rev my engine and hightail it out of there.

I still had an hour and a half before school starts, so I figured I may as well go to Starbucks and get a better breakfast and some coffee.

I order everything I want and sit down to eat. An hour left! I ate my breakfast hurriedly and made my way to the door after paying.

I go to my bike and check the time again. 30 minutes!!!! Crap!!! It's a 20 minute drive! I'll barely have time to work my plan into that time limit.

I go as fast as I can to reach the school building. When I do I slow down and check my watch. 15 minutes till I need to get to class. I pull into the school parking lot like a bad girl.

Heads turn as I get off my bike (movie style)and remove my helmet. I shake out my hair (also movie style). A small crowd had gathered around.

"Who's she? I hope she's single cause she's hot!!" I heard some guys say.

"Back off," I said calmly and walked past them, smirking as I saw their confused faces.

I walked into the building and heads turned. Every boy in the hall was gaping at me. I felt a hand hit my butt. I gasped and judo flipped him over my shoulder.

"If you ever touch my butt again... well let's just say you'll be in a lot of pain. Am I clear?" I asked.

He gulped and nodded. "Good," I said.

I saw Tanner gawking at me. I turned away and walked to my locker, where I found Nikki.

"Do you see that guy over there staring at you. I mean all the guys looked away when you flipped that guy and gave him a warning. But this guy. He stared at you, even when you didn't look at him and came here," she said as I grabbed my stuff for math class.

"No I didn't. Though I kinda figured he would."

"Why?" she asked.

"For starters, that's my mate Tanner. The one who rejected me. His wolf is probably going nuts but doesn't know why. And I'm smoking hot," I informed her.

"Oh...."

"Ya. I'm gonna go talk to him. I want to see the look on his face when I tell him I'm Reyna, his mate and that I'm the pack trainer. Take a pic of his face for me too please. I'm betting it'll be priceless."

"You betcha," she told me.

And I walked over to Tanner.
...............................................................
I hope you liked chapter 8!!
-Kay