Nine

Cecilia went to her room straight after class ended. The amount of homework she had was crazy, so she grumbled all the way. Just before she could enter her room, there were calls of her name.

"Cecilia! Waiiiiit!" a feminine voice called. Footsteps echoed and got louder. Ceci turned around and saw a girl with ginger hair running towards her: Autumn Bjorgman, Kristoff and Anna's daughter.

"Ceci..." Autumn panted as she stopped in front of her. "I hate running." she muttered.

"Hey Autumn..." Ceci trailed off. Although they had been friendly to each other, they never hung out together and Ceci considered Autumn more of a close acquaintance than a friend.

"Hey... uh... I don't remember why I came over to you..." Autumn said. "I had something to ask you I think..."

"Okay..." Ceci leaned against the wall. "I actually have a lot of homework so I have to go..."

"No no no! Wait, please." Autumn begged. "It'll come to me... it's important..." she trailed off. More footsteps came from the hallway, but these ones were walking instead of running. "Was it necessary to run?" Elyse, daughter of Elsa, appeared. "Hello Cecilia." Despite the friendliness in her words, Elyse naturally had a cold tone in her voice.

"Yes! I needed to catch her before she went in her room!" Autumn said defensively, turning to Elyse. "But now I can't remember why I needed to."

"You needed to catch me?" Ceci asked confused.

"Lunch, tomorrow. You in?" Elyse asked simply.

"Oh Yeah! That's it!" Autumn exclaimed. "Sorry for forgetting! I'm a complete idiot, I should have remembered! Anyway, do you wanna have lunch with us tomorrow?" she asked Ceci, even though Elyse had just asked her.

"Um... sure but why?" Ceci asked. This was the second time someone had wanted to eat with her.

"Because we want to, is that a crime?" Elyse said impatiently.

"Elyse!" Autumn nudged her. "Be niiiiiice!" she said. "Because you're funny and kind and we want you to join us!" Autumn smiled at Ceci. "Please?"

"Fine." Elyse sighed.

"Um.. sure." Ceci replied awkwardly.

"Don't be grumpy." Autumn poked Elyse's cheek. "Yay!" Autumn clapped and hugged Ceci quite unexpectedly.

"Oh!" Ceci gasped, the hug startling her.

"Sorry!" Autumn exclaimed, stepping back. "That happens a lot..."

"It's... okay... I've just never really been hugged so... randomly before." Ceci explained. "Other than my sister."

"It's habit... sorry." Autumn rubbed her arm and smiled awkwardly.

"But anyway!" she exclaimed suddenly after a moment of silence. "See you tomorrow at lunch Ceci!" Autumn waved, grabbing Elyse's hand and pulling her down the corridors, running.

"Well that was weird." Ceci mumbled, shaking her head and continuing to her room.

**

The next day, it came to lunch. Elyse, Autumn and Maddie were all sat on the picnic benches outside with their food. Rae had just left them to complete her plan. Now they were just waiting for Ceci to join them.

"Oh my god how am I going to keep this secret this is crazy I can't keep quiet she's going to be so surprised she's going to love it Rae is such a nice friend oh my god!" Autumn rambled.

"Do I need to seal your mouth again?" Elyse looked at her nails.

"No! Please don't. It's not nice..." Autumn looked down at her hands.