Thirty Three

The group were in silence for the rest of the journey. Jay parked up in an alleyway and they all piled out. Maddie stood well away from the group and her facial expression purely annoyance. Mal stood next to Evie, Cecilia and Ben next to them and Jay, Carlos and Grey stood by each other.

"So where do we go?" Ceci asked.

"We check Gothel's Hazelnut Soup Kitchen first and then... go to my mom's place..." Mal said slightly nervously.

"Well it seems the traitors are back." a cold, feminine voice came from the shadows. "Yet again." The group turned their heads to where the voice was coming from.

"Not her again." Carlos groaned as Ceci jumped. Evie rolled her eyes.

"I had a feeling we'd run into someone we didn't want to see..." Mal sighed and Jay crossed his arms.

"What? You didn't miss me at all?" the voice laughed. "Oh wait. I forgot. How could anyone miss the slutty cheat that you kicked out of your friend group?"

"Since when am I a traitor?" Grey asked, stepping in front of the group. "And what do you think the answer to that question is?"

"Wait... Grey?" The person stepped out of the shadows. She had long, bright blue hair and was dressed in a leather jacket that was a bit big for her and a tight black leather bodysuit with silver studs and buckles, as well as black combat boots.

"In the flesh." he smirked. The girl smiled and stepped forward, hugging Grey.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Mal raised her eyebrows.

"You tell me." Jay shrugged.

"Okay then." Evie put her hands on her hips.

"What the..." Carlos commented.

"I see I have been missed here." Grey smiled slightly, hugging her back.

"Wait... didn't she kidnap me?" Ben questioned.

"Yes Ben. Yes she did." Mal said coldly, nodding slowly.

"Should we remember the state I was in the day before you left?" the girl muttered to Grey. "Of course I've missed you."

"I see Hook is keeping you busy though." Grey said, pointing at the hickeys on her neck. She rolled her eyes.

"When he's not being a dickhead."

"So never?" Grey smirked.

"Well, surprisingly, at least once a week." she shrugged. "I have to put up with him more now that you're... or you were in Bore-adon. And it definitely doesn't seem like you're here to stay if you've brought this innocent sunspot." her eyes stopped on Ceci and she looked her up and down. She sounded slightly disappointed.

"What does she..." Ceci started before Evie shook her head.

"I'm not. Sorry." Grey said, hanging his head slightly. "But this isn't a pleasure visit I'm afraid."

"If it were, this would be the last place we'd go." Carlos murmured.

"Well it's nice to know I was missed by one person." the girl stepped towards Carlos. "Awh, why's that Carlos? You're still a scared little puppy?"

"You're still a bitch." he scowled. "I'm far from that."

"Oh I realised that when I saw you last." she smirked, looking him up and down. "Puberty worked its magic."

"Wait Hadley." Grey said, grabbing her wrist. "Could you help us?"

"Help you?" Hadley turned around to face him and raised an eyebrow.