Fourteen

The day came where the four chosen VKs would arrive. Maddie had told Cecilia, Raelynn, Ally, Autumn and Elyse that the VKs were the daughter of Maleficent, the daughter of the Evil Queen, the son of Cruella De Vil and the son of Jafar. Most of the school were anticipating their arrival.

Ben had asked Maddie to welcome the VKs with him as well as Audrey, which Maddie couldn't exactly straight up refuse, so she had agreed to meet up with Ceci, Rae, Autumn, Elyse and Ally afterwards.

The five girls were sat outside together, waiting to see the redhead appear.

"How do you think they'll adapt to being here?" Ally questioned. "I'm sure it must be much much different to," she shuddered, "The Isle of the Lost."

"We'll just have to see." Autumn shrugged. "I'm sure they can't be that bad."

"Well I don't know. Audrey's bad enough, but VKs? A whole other chapter of the story." Rae said.

"To be honest, I want to see Audrey reacting to them, especially Maleficent's daughter." Elyse smirked. "She's been such an anti-VK advocate and now she has to be nice to them, that will be hilarious."

"Oh yeah that'll be veeeryy amusing." Rae nodded.

"I'm sure they aren't that bad..." Ceci said.

"Maybe we just need to give them a chance." Ally said.

"I gave Audrey a chance and honestly? The worst decision of my life." Rae said.

"Audrey is terrible though." Autumn said. "I mean she's a bully and she thinks she's the best."

"Audrey is spoiled and the VKs are the opposite I'm guessing." Ceci said.

"Audrey is a pain in the ass." Elyse said.

"Audrey's a bitch." Rae sighed.

"She never used to be though." Autumn said. "Until Maddie dated Ben."

"Until she realised people liked me more than her." Rae muttered.

"No, that was when it got really bad." Ceci recalled. "She was really nice until we were... nine? Spoiled, but nice."

"What happened?" Elyse asked as she and Autumn had been homeschooled until middle school.

"She has a brother. But he went to boarding school when we were nine. That's when Audrey really started to change." Rae shrugged.

"Audrey has a brother?" Autumn questioned.

"Oh yeah! That little boy who was always around her!" Ceci exclaimed. "He was cute and very sweet, that's all I remember. When we started fourth grade, he just... disappeared and Audrey became... well what she is."

"Wow." Said Elyse

"Oh yes I remember that too! He had brown hair, blue eyes. Well I think he did. No one's seen him for years!" Ally exclaimed.

"I didn't know she had a brother." Autumn tilted her head. "What was his name?"

"Oh I don't remember that much!" Ally shrugged.

"I kind of forgot about him so I don't really know." Rae said.

"No clue." Ceci said. "I just remember his presence."

"Oh look! There's Maddie!" Ally pointed to the redhead bouncing over to them.

"And she's alone." Rae said.

"Good." Elyse said.

"Hey Maddie!" Ceci waved.

"Well," Maddie sat down next to Autumn and Elyse. "That was interesting."