Its ok.

Sam's POV

The lady from earlier came out the door and looked at us.

She nodded and started to walk to the door she came from and held it open for us.

I was scared.
I mean yea I want to see her and all, but what if she hates me.
What if she...........
I was snapped out of my thoughts by cap.

"Come on, let's go in and  see her"

All I did was give a slight nod and gulped

Then the lady from the desk stopped us

" wait. I just want you guys to know she is not ok. She is petrified. She.......... she is just scared. From what I can see is that she has never had a normal childhood or anything, let alone a loving family, so please just- just take care of her"

She walks away leaving all of us in front of a hospital door.

Everyone looked at me waiting for me to open the door.

After a few seconds, I started turning the door nob

We all stepped in looking around.

That's when my eyes landed on her.

She was small.
She was beautiful.
When I finally realized. She was shaking and silently crying.
Non of us walked up to her we just looked at her.

She had bruises and scars everywhere from what I can see. All I can see is scares and bruises on her arms and scars on her face and a black eye.

Then she whispered something so low that was hard to hear but still broke my heart.

" p-p-p-please d-d-don't h-hit m-me"

We all looked at her shocked.

She just kept shaking more and more. That is when nat tried to take a step forward but that seemed to make it worse.
Then her heart monitor went crazy.

A doctor came rushing in.

He walked up to her and first tried to calm her down.

We where all scared to move.

By the looks of it . The only thing I see is a broken little girl.

More specifically........ my broken little girl.

She started to have trouble breathing.
Then the doctor gave her a shot and she slowly started to calm down and fall asleep.

"She should be fine. She had a panic attack. Ummmmm I will leave you be"

He said walking out.

"She was scared."
Wanda says suddenly

"What" stark asked

"She thought that we where scary, she thought that we where going to hurt her. She kept on thinking saying, asking, herself if she did something wrong."
Loki answered.

Then nat walked up pulling me with her and sitting me down right by the bed.

I just looked at her.

She looked like me but ass a girl.
She looked way more peaceful when she slept,, besides her tear stained face.

The doctor came back in with a clip board.

"Ok, here we go.
May I ask you will be bliss's guardian?"

I raise my hand

" ok so I just want to run down what is wrong and it is better for me to say while she is not awake. So.......... she appears to have both old and new injuries. As for old she has scars on he back that we cleaned, but all the scars are permanent. They appear to be from an object such as a whip. As well as bruises and a broken rib. As for her newest injuries........she was shot in her left knee and and beaten with a metal object such as a bat. As well as beaten by hand.
She should be fine but based on what she has been through she will probably have PTSD as well as nightmares that are normally flashbacks. She is able to be checked out tomorrow but she just needs lots of bed rest."

We where all in shock.

Me as well as the rest of us had our hands in fist.
I was pissed.
How could anyone do this to a small little girl.
My little girl.

She has been through hell and back.
All I new is that I will protect her from now on.