Muzzle

Bliss POV

Pain.
All I felt was pain.
Not like the pain from her.
A new pain.
A worse pain.
An indescribable pain.
I am now in a cell. My knee is at a wired angle. My stitches are open. And now I have a uncountable number of new scars. I can barely see. All I hear is a high pitch beeping. I have a black slightly big muzzle and a collar. A heavy metal collar that is connected by a chain to the wall. I can barely breathe. But I know I cannot let my self sleep. I can not let my eyes close for too long. If I sleep I am scared I won't wake up.
I want to leave. Why am I always getting hurt. Why me.

Sam's POV

We have been searching for her for two days.
TWO F*CKING DAYS and we still can't find her.
None of us barely talk. Especially buck and Loki.
I only speak when I ask tony or Bruce if they found her.
We will find her. I will find her.

Bucky's POV

I sit at the table just thinking.
It's been two days and let's just say it is the worst two days of my life.
She was with us for a short amount of time yet she means so much. Then a screen pops up in front of everyone. We all look at each other confused. It was a live stream video thing.
"Hello again avengers. I am sure you are all wondering how the child is doing...... well definitely not what most would say is pretty."
Tony moved over looking at us and whispers for Friday to find the location of the video.
We look back at the video right when he moved away.
Everyone jaws dropped down to the floor.
It was bliss.
On the floor of a cell. Bleeding everywhere. Some bones at a weird angles. Bruised. But that is not what I was paying the most attention too.
I was paying attention to that muzzle.
That muzzle.
That was my muzzle.
They had put the muzzle on me.
That is the muzzle that made me feel like a monster.
Like an animal.
My fist clenched more when he kept talking.
"She is holding onto her small life. Hopefully she will understand how to follow rules now. But........ we aren't yet done................ she refused to make something for us. Yes, we know she is in college. She is studying engineering there for we need her to build things that she still refuses to make. You just gotta hope she gives up or else............... or else she will die right here."
He said all with a smile.
A F*CKING SMILE!!!

3rd person POV

The video ended like the other. It ended with a black screen.
"I got it."
Tony said running over to one of the computers.
"Got what?"
Bruce asked trying to calm down.
"Her location................. she is at a base in Russia."
He replied still looking at the screen.
Everyone looked at each other then looked at cap who nodded.
"Suit up."
He said clearly filled with anger as he walked away to put on his suit.
Everyone nodded and went to put there suits on.
Everyone had one thing on there mind.
"We will get her back."