Wheel chair

Bliss POV

The familiar sound of the elevator doors opening filled my ears as buck pushed the back of my new temporary wheelchair out of the elevator.
I have to find a way to make this thing cooler if it will be my new form of transportation.
This thing barely moves if I try to wheel myself which I have a plan on fixing later.
Everyone was in the living room on the couches. They all quietly stood up and ran faster than light and surrounded me.
"Hey are you ok?!?"
"Small mortal!!!"
"Sweetheart are you ok?!?!?"
"Kid I am never letting you out of my sight again"
"I'm fine."
I say not really liking the subject.
They soon quickly caught on and tried to change the subject.
"This thing is too slow................ LETS FIX IT!!"
Tony yelled as he grabbed the back of my wheelchair pushing me away.
"IF I DIE............. DON'T TOUCH MY SOCKS!!"
I yelled when we where halfway down a hallway.
I heard a few laughs as he pushed me through a door to reveal............. TGE GREATEST LAB I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!
"WOW"
"It's cool right?"
I nodded just a little still aw struck.
This is going to be amazing.

Tony's POV

"So what should we do with your slow chair"
I say looking down at her as I sat on a stool.
"Well I want to do something simple mainly because if it is complicated I will probably fall off of it. But I did want to paint it."
"Ok so how about we make it move by installing a little handle that controls the chair and then we can paint it whatever you want"
I say with a big smile. I am excited only because I am going to have a little girl version mini me.
She gave me a smiley nod.
Lets get to work.

*7 hour time skip*

Finally. Where done. Bliss sat on my chair as we both adored our work.
She outsmarted me way too much while doing this.
We decided to make it more comfortable so we made it more of a moving recliner.
We put flames on it to make it look cooler. (Picture at the top)
We made it high off the ground because she wanted to "feel tall for once"
I picked her up carefully and sat her in the chair.
"LETS SHOW THE OTHERS"
She yelled wheeling off.
I laughed at her as I rushed behind her.
"Ok I will give a dramatic introduction and then you wheel in ok?"
I said
She gave a thumbs up as I walked out to see everyone in there one conversation.
"EXCUSE ME"
I yelled which I new was not needed because they where not even talking loud.
They all look at me with confused faces probably as too why I yelled.
"THE AMAZING TINY PERSON THAT LIVES WITH US HAS BECOME A MINI MIND ME........................... WE WORKED HARD WITH BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS TO BRING YOU THE. AMAZING. slightly taller. COMFORTABLE. STILL TINY........... BLISS!!!!!!!!"
I yelled at the top of my lungs pausing for affect a few times.
She wheeled out and everyone's jaw dropped.
Ha.
See.
I.
Am.
Amazing.