10 years old

Natasha's POV

We sit in the waiting room just looking down.
We all take up the whole hospital waiting room and we didn't change out of outlet suites.
What the hell happen in there.
I know that it has to be bad because she was apparently scared of the males in the room.
That is not a good sign. I am praying that what I am thinking didn't happen.
She is fucking 10.
A 10 year old who has done nothing but good in this world.
She has felt scared for so long.
I want to put a bullet through that "so called mother".
I mean really. I don't even think red room would go to this extent. She is once again 10 FUCKING YEARS OLD.
We all sit for what feels like years which is really just a few hours.
"Does anyone know any good jokes?"
Thor asked after about 4 hours.
We all look at him and give him a death glare that clearly says 'really'
I just shrugged and sat back in his chair.
I turn my attention to the front of me and look at the clock and just watch the seconds go by.

3 hours later
Sam's POV

I sat in this uncomfortable chair for the past 7 hours just thinking.
She will never leave my sight again.
Every time I do something goes bad and I can't bare to see it happen again.
She should not worry about being hit for saying the wrong thing or afraid she may not walk again.
She should be going to the playground and having fun being care free.
But she can't. Not now. Not ever.
" bliss."
I small nurse said with a Folder in hand.
We all stand and walk up to her.
" the doctor has asked me to explain the main injuries due to him talking to our patient. Ok so before I start I just want you to know that she is ok. The main problem physically is that she will have to completely relearn how to walk. As of now she is not even able to stand.
The more specific damage is........ is that she was...... assaulted."
I am the first to cut her off.
"What do you mean assaulted?"
I more of which demanded rather than asked.
"Well to be more exact...... she was assaulted sexually. More than once. She should be fine. But she is physically broken. I suggest she go to a therapist. Main point is she is not well in every way."
She explained trying to make it sound ok but it really isn't.
She was assaulted.
Sexually.
So does that mean she was............ she was raped.
My daughter was raped.
More than once.
My 10 year old daughter.
That's why she didn't want to be around males.
I let everything sink in and looked back at the nurse.
I would have punched a whole in the wall if I were not in this hospital.
"Down the hall 3rd door to your right."
She answered before I even got to ask.
I turned and sprinted to the room.
I stopped in front the door the same time it was opened.
A female doctor came out with a clip board.
"I'm assuming your the family of bliss. Am I correct?"
She asked
I nodded.
"She's ok. She had asked to be sat near the window so I had her put into a wheelchair by the window. Her IV tub next to her. Before you go in I would ask that you ask her to explain exactly what happened just in case we need to give her another check up for something we may have missed."
She said not giving anyone time to respond before she quickly walked away.