Feeling

Jace POV

I hate this.

Now that I know she is getting hurt and no one can do anything is bull shit.

But somethings not right.

I know it's not.

The second she left the gym I knew something terrible was going to happen.

Unknown POV

I sat by my window watching my neighbor frantically rush stuff in her car.

In all fairness, I really hated her.

She was just way to fake.

She runs back out her house and hoped in her car and quickly drove down the road leaving tier marks on the ground.

I decided to go and she if anyone was still in her house.

Mainly only cause even tho I hated her, I had recently met this young girl not to long ago and I was wondering where she could go.
She was a sweetheart.

I decided to knock on the door but there was no answer.

I twist the door knob and open the door.

I was quickly terrified at the sight I front of me.

The young girl lay on the floor in a puddle of her own blood with a knife in her stomach region.

I quickly rush up to her being thankful I decided to go to medical after college.

"Sweetheart.. u-u-ummmmm can you hear me?"
I ask frantically as I look at her. I got no response.

I decided to check her pulse.

There was none.

No where.

Oh no.

I ran to there house phone and quickly called the police in hopes that this young girl can still survive even though she is most likely not.

I soon hear alarms and just pray that she will be ok.

Sam's POV

"Hello?"
I ask into my phone.

"Hello is this mr.Wilson?"
A female voice said into the phone

"Yes, May I ask why you are calling?"
I say as I sit up from the chair in my room.

"Yes well I just wanted to tell you that you your daughter, Bliss, has been badly injured. She is in surgery as we speak but I will not lie and say she will make it because it doesn't look like it. When we got a call that help was needed, Bliss had basically passed on by then but the doctors are still trying."
She said in a firm tone.

My phone feel to the floor.