Conclusion

Peter POV

I lay next to bliss rambling about how my web shooters work when I soon heard a light snore.
I look down to see her cuddled into me holding onto her new bear.
Which by the way has the weirdest name I have ever heard.
If she named her bear that then what would she name her future kids.
I thought with a chuckle.
A nock on the door catches my attention.
I look up to see cap, Sam, Bucky, and mr.stark.

"How is she?"
Buck asked with a sad face as he sat down on a chair closest to bliss.
"Good........ she named the bear...... chicken lil lama."
I say smiling, kinda getting used to it.
They all chuckled and looked at her.
"Did you..........., did you see the look in her eyes........... when all of us was in the room. She looked scared but not of Nat and Wanda."
Mr.Stark said looking soon with a face of realization.
"Oh."
Is all he said.
None of us understand what he is thinking so we sit the confused faces.
"What"
Sam asked on the edge of his seat.
"You know what happened to her...... it makes sense. They way she acted when we found her. How she was scared when any dude tried to go near her............ guys..., she's scared of men. More specifically she was scared that there was just a group of males in the same room as her while she was in such a vulnerable state. I mean I don't blame her. After what she just went through I would too."
He explained balling his fists in anger.
We all just look at her with sad eyes.
"You know what makes this worse?"
Sam asked looking up at all of us as we nod for him to continue.

"She gets checked out tomorrow."
He said.
We all look at him confused.
"Isn't that a good thing.

He looks all of us dead in the eyes.

"She went through hell, it's going to be her first time out of this room and to top it off.................
Her birthday is tomorrow. It was supposed to be her first birthday where she has fun instead of having the fear of what her mother would do next. Now I doubt she would even want to leave her room out of fear. So I hate to break it to you but the party we wanted to plan for her is not going to happen. All our friends are mainly male she wouldn't last a second in that room.