Eyes

Bliss POV

Wow.
My butt hurt.
I feel like I need to sit in a bag of ice.
I slowly peel my eyes open.
I look around and noticed I am in the same place I don't really in joy.
A hospital room.
I sat up and sat back down.
Nope.
There is no way I am going to walk.
Or get up.
I just looked around the room and sat quietly.
I looked out the window that was to the right of me and looked at the sky. Dark. Pitch black. It is late. I would ask Friday to call my d- I mean Sam.
I decided not too and to just think.
Wow.
My life sucks.
Yet I still smile.
I still act ok. But I'm not.
I want a normal life. One with no pain. One that I don't have to cry about every day. A life that lets me walk on my own. That lets me go where I want to go when I want to go. I guess I can't have that. I can't have a normal life. But that's good. I don't like normal. I want to stand out but not in this way. I want to be a normal smart kid. Not a smart and hurt kid. Not a bruised and broken kid.
But one thing that I know I have to do.
Keep smiling.
Just keep smiling. When you smile you make everyone happy.
It makes everyone forget about what happens.
Just keep smiling.
It gets you places in life trust me.
I looked out the window to see the sun rising.
How long was I thinking.
I just realized there is a tv in here.
I need to be more observant because I didn't see that before.
I grabbed the remote that was next to my hand.
I turned on the tv and flip through a bunch of channels and decided to watch a science show.
I decided to take a nap. I am tired.

*time skip 5 hours*

I woke up to hear lots of hushed bickering.
"Your going to wake the kid up."
"She looks so cute and at rest"
"You know I'm up"
I say opening my eyes.
They all look at me.
Oh no.
That look.
I hate that look.
The look of sadness.
The look of pity.
That look I hate.
I look down not knowing what to do.
That's the look I get after I get hurt. Badly.
I mean I understand why they give me that look. I can feel the new scars on my face. I can feel the 6 bruises on my face. I would show myself pity.
I feel a bit tear role down my right cheek.
I just sit there and let the tears fall down my face silently.

Bucky's POV

We where all just looking at her. Pity and sadness clear in our eyes. I watched as she looked from our eyes to her lap and let tears fall. We all looked at each other and I nodded my head towards the door to indicate for them to leave.
Once they did I sat right next to her on the bed.
"Hey princess, what's wrong.?"
I ask watching as her shoulders lifted into a shrug.
I sighed and lifted her chin up.
"What's wrong?"
I say as I looked directly into her eyes.
"I don't .......... I don't like this. This feeling. The looks. I don't like it........... pain never ends. At least not for me. Everyone has a life worth living yet I don't."
I look at her shocked.
Loki told us what happened last time , but I didn't think it would be this bad. This much.
"Hey can I tell you something?"
I asked wanting to try and make her feel better or something.
She nodded
"The people that took you, they had taken me before too. They made me do things I didn't know I was doing. Let alone want to do. I had no control. They gave me my arm and Made me stronger. Although this may seem cool but it was terrible. I was hurt in many ways. When I finally got out I felt terrible. I felt like everything I did was my fault. But once Steve found me he made me feel like more than just........ I guess hurt. Or more like bad. Monster. But now I feel like somewhat a hero. I help people. What I am trying to say is that no matter what you have been through. There is always something to live for. I know I can't feel exactly what you do but I know it gets better. We will all help you whenever you need us. Nothing will ever happen to you again."
I explained knowing she needed to hear it.
She looked at me almost analyzing me then with clearly all her willpower while hissing in pain and she hugged me.
She wrapped her small frail arms around my waist as much as she could. I hugged back not wanting to hurt her.
"Thank you"
She whispered nuzzled into my stomach.
I smiled.
She can't be hurt again. I won't allow it.