Off

3rd POV

Everyone had went and bought presents before going to the hospital to pick up bliss.
It took a while because they needed to get her into a wheelchair and we needed to buy it.
By the time we left it was around 11:00a.m

She just stayed as fence as possible as she looked out the window in fear of something bad and also the fear of so many males.
In one car.
A small space.
All slightly squashed.
Although the fear that team all know is there, she try's her best to keep her breaths even.

Time skip.

Nat and Wanda y'all her into testing her leg strength in the training room.
That quickly failed as bliss could not even move her legs a twitch.
So they just let her go on the computers and do what she does and hack in into Tony's system just to mess with him.
Nat and Wanda left bliss for a second to go look at the boys and see if there done.

Bliss POV

I sit out of the wheelchair and on a bench and try and back into FRIDAY.
It works but I quickly get bored and just start to look through it.
I'm wearing a plain black hoody and black sweatpants with my adidas on.
"Hey! Stop and get on the ground now!!!"
Yelled a very unfamiliar and scary female voice scream from the doorway.
She snapped her neck to the door to see who it was.
A medium size brunette stands with a gun pointed towards bliss as she took slow steps closer.
My hood was up so I was about to reach my hand up to remove it but she quickly screamed.
"Get on the ground now! Don't move your arms!"
She yelled sounding more scary than before.
I cant.
I can't move my legs.
My legs are on both sides of the bench which Nat helped get me on so there was no way I could even get my body to the floor.
She visibly was growing more impatient and walked over to me grabbing the back of my neck and pushed my off the lie bench.
To some it would have been a small fall, but I just so happened to land on one of my broken ribs, I let out a loud scream as I felt my rib come in compact with my my lung stopping air.
I let out heavy and loud gasps as I layer on my stomach not getting air in my lungs.
I felt my body start to fade and the last thing I heard was people yell.
"MARIA!!"