Serious

Sam's POV

We all walk into the training room to bring bliss upstairs but are stopped by a terrible sight.
Maria (Hill) stood on top of what seemed to be a nocked out bliss with her gun out.
"MARIA?!!!!!"
I yelled running over to bliss who is at a weird angle.
I lightly tap her face but she doesn't respond.
I look to see that her chest is barely moving so I check for a pulse only to find one that is low.
"Bruce!"
I yelled as I continued to stare at bliss who's head is now on my lap.
He ran over then looked at Maria.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
him and tony yelled at the same time and tony ran over.
"I came in hoping to find one of you only to find this girl on the computers. I thought she was hacking into your system. I had told her to get if the ground and put her hands up but she didn't so I pulled her to the floor. And she is wearing all black. So truthfully you should thank me, I just saved you from being hacked."
She said looking at tony at the end as she put her gun away.
We all look at her.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS, you can not tell me that you think an adult can be that small. Or that she does NOT look like a girl version of Sam. or I don't know maybe that TGERE IS A WHEELCHAIR NEXT TO HER FOR A REASON."
Nat yelled for all of us.
Maria looked back at bliss who's heart was slowing down.
"Her rib is pressed against her lung. She is barely getting any oxygen in."
Bruce said trying to concentrate."
"Why does she look so much like Sam then."
Maria butted in.
"I don't knew maybe we are related..... OR THAT SHE IS MY DAUGHTER."
I yelled looking right at her.
Her face feel as she looked back at bliss.
"Sam....... I'm so sorry."
She said I just look back down at bliss.
Great.
This was supposed to be the first birthday she had that she would have fun instead of being tied down and beat close to death.
It is her first real birthday and now she may not even live to see another.
Bruce looked at tony and had a silent conversation.
They soon nodded to each other and Bruce looked to me.
"We need to get her to a lab. There is only one way to get air back in her system..............."