Ball of fun.

Sam's POV

When Bruce finally decided to move he jut waved his hand indicating for us to come look.
The second I saw what he wanted us to see I grew with madness.

We all had our hands in fist.
Each of us brewing with anger.

"Sweetheart, can you explain what happened- to your back. If you can"
Cap asked softly but she couldn't see him because her back was to us.
"Ummm, m-my m-mom got m-m-mad a-at m-me cause I-I h-had a b-broken r-rib. S-so I-I w-was I-in a l-lot o-o-f p-pain s-so I-I didn't d-do m-my c-chores be-because I-I c-couldn't b-bend d-down. T-hat h-h-append a f-ew t-times.
A-and o-once h-er b-b-boyfriend g-got mad and-and-and..................... he he-heated up a-a-a kn-knife and and and c-u-t m-m-my b-back."
By the end she was crying.
Looking down at her lap.
I was way more mad than before.
Everyone was.
We all had looks that could kill an army in 3 seconds.
"I'm sorry"
Bliss said crying.
Tony was the first to calm down so he answered.
"Hey kid, why are you sorry? You didn't do anything"

She looked up at him and looked him in the eye.

"I'm a freak. My own mom didn't like me. She always called me a freak and I didn't believe her before but now I do.................. I am just a freak"
She said sobbing.
We all calmed down a little when she was done.
We all looked at her broken hearted.
"You are not a freak young mortal."
Thor said as he crouched down to look at her.
"Yea you are a strong tiny person. The strongest child I have ever met."
Loki said crouching down next to Thor.
We all stand behind them nodding in agreement.
She looked at all of us and nodded.
Loki pinches her cheek and she smiled.
He tickled her neck a little which made her let out the cutest giggle I have ever seen which made the whole team smile.
She is the one tough cookie.
Banner then walked back around we and fixed her bandages.
Thor then picked her up and we all headed back to the main room.
We all sat down and just talked about random things.
Which lead to tony getting outsmarted by a 10 year old making everyone laugh till we  where in tears.

3rd person POV

Bliss was opening up a little more which they all noticed.
But on the side Wanda and Loki where having a conversation telepathically.
"Did you go any further into her head?"
Wanda asked wondering if he went through with it.
"I tried but I couldn't get past the second memory. Watching one was a lot. I don't know how a young tiny mortal went through one day of that. I had thought all of us had a bad past but hers was harder than ours."
Loki replied truthfully. He is very fond of the young mortal as he put it.
Every time she laughed or giggled it out a huge smile on everyone's face.
As time went bye bliss started to get sleepy.
She laid her head on Thor's lap and let darkness consume her. But she new that doing so also let nightmares consume her.

Everyone looked At bliss and smile at her. The size difference between her and Thor is to die for.
It's like a bunny next to a bear.
Slowly Sam got up to pick up bliss and take her to bed. Once he opened the guess room door he quietly walked in and flung the sheets back. He laid her down on the pillows that looked to be swallowing her. He through the covers back on her and smiled down at her. He bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead.
He went back to the main room and they all had a conversation about something unimportant. They all decided it was late and decided to go to bed.

Bucky's POV

As I laid down I was thinking about bliss. She is so small and young but she is a ball of fun and energy. Probably almost the whole team plus me is wrapping around her finger and she doesn't know it.

Then I thought about what the doctor said. She may have nightmares similar to mine. If she wakes up then he needs to help her.
" FRIDAY, can you alter me if bliss wakes up at any point of the night. I asked the ai system.

"Yes of course mr.barnes. "

I slowly let my body drift in and out until I finally let darkness take over and sleep.

HELOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE once agin I am sorry for the short chapter. But please like follow and leave suggestions for this story love y'all bye ♥️♥️♥️♥️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️