Worth everything

Sam's POV

The doctor took a breath before speaking.
"She is stable now. She should be ok. The knife didn't hit any organs but it will cause her excruciating pain. There is now another broken rib but on her left side.
She will have to take these pain killers. She does have more than a little amount of bruises and a few past scars reopened so they had to be stitched. She needs to stay in bed for 2 days. She can shower and use the bathroom with adult help as long as she rests."
We all let out a relieved sigh.

"Can we see her?"
Wanda asked in complete worry.

The doctor nodded.
"Yes, she should be awake. I will have a nurse bring her some food."
We all nodded as he lead us to her room.

He opened the door and let us all walk in.

He existed the room closing the door behind him.

We all looked at her and stopped.

She was sitting down with her head down. He hair covering her face. Her hands together.

Her arms had a few bruises and cuts but that is alone could see.
Other than that all we saw was that she was definitely awake.

Tony was the first one to speak.

"Hey kid"
He said in the softest tone I have ever heard him use.
She looked at us through her eyelashes and moved a few of her fingers as a small hi.
We all looked at each other with eyes of worry.

We all walked up and stood around her bed. I sat down on a chair that was on the right of her and Wanda sat on a chair to the left.
"Hey.............. you ok?"
Cap asked sitting at the foot of her bed. All we got from her is a slight nod.
Well that's a lie.
She is clearly not ok.

Bliss POV

Of coarse not.
Of course I am not 'ok'

Do I look ok?!

I was just beaten and stabbed by the 2 people who petrify me and all they asked was am I ok?

As much as I wanted to say no I just nodded.
I didn't want to seem weak.
I don't want to see pity or given it.
I want to go inside a whole and stay there.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a door close.
I look up alert to see only Loki in the room.

I quickly looked back down. I don't want to see the pity in his eyes.

I don't want to see the worry in his eyes.

"Sweetheart.?"

I look up at him even though I don't really know why.

He moved and sat next to me on the bed.

Loki's POV

I sat down next to her.
I tried to take her hand but the second I touched her she flinch and shrunk down in fear.
Damn.
We had just gotten past this and now she is scared again.
Scared of us.
Scared of pain.

"Hey hey, it's ok, no one is going to hurt you, ok?"
I looked at the tiny mortal waiting for a reaction as my hands where up towards her in what many call surrender.

She visibly relaxed a little.
She moved back towards me and went back to looking down.
"Bliss, look at me."
I say using a soft yet stern voice trying my best not to scare her.
She lifted up her head slowly and looked me in the eyes.

I took a moment to look at her.
She has a cut near her eyebrow bruises around her temple near her eyes.

"I want you to answer me truthfully, and trust me I will know if you lie ok.?"
I asked knowing she will try to hide how she feels she gives me a slow nod.

"Are you ok? And not physically I mean mentally and emotionally."
I ask wanted to know the truth coming from her.
She looked down trying to hold in tears and shock her head no.

"I-I I'm scared.
I hate being hurt because of being me. I hate that I was born a mistake. Everyday I was hit. Everyday i was yelled at.
I just want the pain to end. I want to be able to not feel hurt. To not feel like I am worthless. I have no meaning in this world. I know for a fact that I am worthless. I know I am a freak. If I wasn't........ my mother would have wanted me. She would not have wished she aborted me. But no. I am stuck with pain. I am stuck with all the memories of being hurt and I can't stop it.
No one would ever was a child as worthless as me. Someone that's a freak!!!"
By the end she was screaming. Crying and sobbing.
She looked down still sobbing.

Wow.
That was all I could think. I thought that finding out about me being adopted was the worst thing to ever hear.

But what she just said was 10 times worse.

I quickly picked her up avoiding the iv in her arm and took her place laying down but with her in my lap.
"Listen. That is not true. You are not worthless. Nor a freak. You are a miracle brought down by the gods themselves. You are smart. Caring. Brave. That women y-your mother is a terrible person. None of us will ever let you feel like you are nothing. We all love you."
I say truthfully.
She just nodded and rapped her small arms around me.
She cuddled into me and sighed.

Pretty soon the room was filled with soft snores as she was completely relaxed in my arms.
I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding.

I will make sure that she knows she is worth everything. Not nothing.