Ray of sunshine

Bliss's POV

I opened my eyes very slowly.
I looked around and noticed I was alone.

I started to remember yesterday.
It was ok I guess.
I was one of the only days I was not hit.
Which I was happy about.
I was a little less scared.
When I met my father and his friends they all seemed nice.
I hope it stays like that.
As I was thinking I realized i didn't do my homework from the other day.
I looked around hoping to find my school bag which I did. I tried to reach for it because it was on the other chair but as soon as I moved a pain wave hit and my shoulder hurt. I looked around and noticed a remote thing on the bed. I picked it up and looked at it. I saw a button that seemed to be able to call the nurse so I pressed it hoping someone would come and help me get my bag.
Five minutes later a nice blonde lady came in.
"Hello sweetheart, did you need somethin?"
She sounds southern
I nodded and pointed to my school bag on the chair. She nodded and walked over and picked up my bag and handed it to me.
"Here you go sweetheart, do you need anything else?"
I shook my head no and she smiled a walked out with a slight wave.
I sat up a little and opened my bag.
This is going to take a while.
With that I pulled out my binder that I got from the dollar store and started to write one of the essays that are due.
College.is.hard.

Sam's POV

I woke up at my normal time today. Normally I would go for a run with cap and now buck, but I decided to skip it and get ready to go to the hospital.
I am going to stop at a store and pick up a teddy bear or something.
After I was dressed I walked to the main room.
When I got there, Wanda,Loki, and buck where there.
"We want to come and see the small young mortal."
"Ok ummm let's go then but I am going to stop and pick something up for her on the way."
They nodded and we walked in the elevator to go to the garage.
"How are you feeling Sam"
Wanda asked with a voice full of concern and a little pity.
"Not great, I mean yea I am happy that she is ok now and that I have a kid but......... she has been through hell and back and I didn't know she existed and I couldn't help her"
"Hey, at least she is safe now, now come on I want to go see my new niece"
Wanda said happily.
We all chuckled at her somewhat child ness
Once we got in the car I drive to a random store and picked up a medium size black teddy bear.
It was hard to pick it out but I remember that one of her favorite colors was black so I got that one.
As we where driving a question popped in my head.
"Hey I kinda know why Wanda would want to come but why do you too want too? Just asking"
"Well unlike my feeling for some of you, I like the tiny mortal, like Wanda I looked in her head, she is innocent, kind, and she has bin through a lot."
"Yea same, I don't want her to have to suffer anymore. She is just a kid."
I nodded understanding
Once we got there we all jumped out and went in.
Wanda went to the lady at the front desk and said
"We are here to see bliss"
"Ok she is in room 3467, I think she is doing some homework or something"
Wanda nodded and we started walking to room 3467.
Once we got to the door buck knocked softly.
We herd a really tiny faint "come in"

We walked in and saw her tiny little form writing with a few books spread around her and a slightly frustrated face.

"Hey" I whisper
She looked up at us
"Hi" she said quietly

"What are you doing there"
Wanda asked with a smile walking up to her

"J-just trying to finish my math homework............. b-b-but I a-am h-h-having a-a little trouble with it"
She said with a hint of fear.

We all looked at her and buck was the first to respond.
"Maybe we can help you kid"we said sitting next to Wanda.
" Yea it can't be that hard let's see."
I said walking up to her with a smile.
She gave a small smile back and. Nodded
She pushed her book to us. Wanda looked at it and once she saw it she just had a look of confusion.
She looked at buck and handed the book to him, he shook his head and handed it to Loki who took one look and gave the book to me.
How hard could it be it is just a few math problems.
I looked at it and had no idea what this was.
The equation
34•78\8^2+72 (56/-3) +p•9+64%of 96 •92=
( a/n Idk what I just put)
"I have no idea what this is"
I said to her and she gave a tiny adorable giggle.
"It's ok I will just finish it later."
She said and shoved all her books in her bag.
We all ended up in a big conversation laughing a few times. We didn't realize that 4 hours passed.
Bliss is way smarter than most of us to be fair.
We all got to know her and after a while she turned into a ray of sunshine.
Bliss POV
I had a great time today surprisingly. So far they are my favorite.
Sam is nice. And funny. I think I can trust them but for now I am still waiting.
Then the doctor came in.
"Oh well I was just about to call you mr.wilson
Ummmm I just need to take out the stitches on bliss and make sure she is fine then you would be able to check her out"
"Ok that is fine"
"Ummm can you step out while I take the stitches out. You can go check her out and when I am done I will have a nurse bring her out. But just remember she needs to stay in bed for at least a week"
We all nodded and walked out to check her out.
"She is something" Loki said
"Yea she is like a little tiny ball of energy, she has. Been through so much yet can still put a smile on" buck replies
"Yup, that's my kid" I say proudly.
We walk up to the desk and start to check her out.
About 20 minutes later a nurse walks in with bliss in a wheelchair. She was asleep.
"She was scared of the needle so we had to put her to sleep to take out her stitches. And please make sure she eats she is way to small and weighs less than half of what she is supposed to, ummmmm and change the bandages on her stomach and back before she goes to sleep. If anything happens please come back so we can check on her." The nurse says
"Wait she hasn't eaten? When was the last time she ate?" I ask worried as hell.
"Well based on how much she weighs about less than half a meal a week at most"
The nurse replied.
We all stood shock. She has been through hell and back and has barely ever ate.
We where mad as hell.
How could someone go that low.
The nurse pushed the wheelchair out the doors as we walked beside it. She stopped and motions for one of us to pick her up. I slowly and carefully picked her up with her legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck.
As we walked to the car I turned and said
"She was right bliss is way to light."
They looked at her sadly.
Since I was driving i put bliss in the car next to loki. I went in the front and started the way back to the compound.

Loki's POV

I looked down at the tiny Midgardian.
For some reason I feel attached to her.
I was thinking when I noticed she laid her head on me.
Since she was so tiny, her feet didn't touch the floor of the vehicle, and her head reached up to my elbow. It looked uncomfortable so I moved my arm and let her lay on my stomach .
She is adorable.
As much as I don't want to admit it............................. this little human already has me wrapped around her tiny little finger.