Why

Sam's POV

We sat in the interrogation like room with me sitting in the chair and everyone behind me.
The guards know what is about to happen but they didn't even try to stop us.
I wouldn't either.
If you see a group of well built people who look angry, would you stop them from beating the shit out if people who deserve it?
No?
I didn't think so.
I heard the buzzer go off then the gait open.
In walked the devils themselves.
The second they saw use all color went from there faces.
We all agreed to ask them questions before we actually do something.
They hesitantly sit down in front of me.
I don't even trust my own words so I let the others talk first.
"Why?"
Wanda asked clearly the only one who can control themselves at the moment.
"W-why what."
The ugly ass that we found out was named Mike answered.
I was about to reply but buck beat me to it.
"Why did you hurt her?!"
He said clearly trying to both control his anger yet still let it out.
Mike just showed a smile.
As well as Tammy.
They look like the joker.
"She deserved it. If I never had her I would have been happy. My family doesn't talk to me. If I can't be happy than she can't either. It would be unfair.
So I did the smart thing and made sure she can never be happy again. But of course the worlds mightiest hero's had to come and save the day.
Now the one thing I planned to do can't happen. I planned to make this child suffer for the rest of her life!!"
Tammy said raising her voice.
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN MAKE HER SUFFER! she is a child. A child that you gave birth to yet shows no love too. Just because you think what you went through is called suffering. Compared to all the pain you caused her...... your little sappy backstory is shit."
Natasha said loosing control of her emotions.
Her not being able to have kids makes this even worse.
She treats Bliss like her own.... everyone does yet her birth mother never even showed her love to her daughter in the slightest way.
Tammy suddenly stood up and swung her fist towards Nat's face.
Nat quickly dodged it with ease.
All I can hear is the conversation that just happened relaying in my head.
She hurt my daughter.
She almost killed her for a reason that made no sense.
She blames bliss for an action she probably didn't even know about.
Now I let my emotions take control all I can see is blood red.
The next thing I know....... I'm jumping across the table and throw flying punches to Mike who quickly has blood covering his face.