We will take care of you

Sam Wilson's POV

Once everyone got back to the compound they just sat down.
No one daring to say something.

"You ok Wilson?" Clint asked me.

"Yea I just......... I just feel terrible. I blame myself for what happened to her, if I new or if I was there she would not have to go through any of that shit"

"Don't blame yourself, her mother did this to her not you"
Wanda quickly replied

"So do you guys want to watch the flash drives?"
Cap asked hesitantly

A course of nods and yeas followed.

Tony took the bag and emptied it on the table

"Damn there had got to be years recorded"

We decided to start by watching one that had the words written on it "worst Days of my life"
Apparently they are all sorted in different ways, so Bruce concluded that they are mostly based on how bad each day was. There was a laptop in the bag but we decided to just connect it to the tv so we can all see.
Hopefully it is not as bad as I am thinking.

*video*

Bliss walks into the house slowly and carefully.
Suddenly the lights turn on.
She flinched and the sudden change In lighting.

"Where were you brat?!" An older lady who everyone assumed was Tammy yelled

"I-I-I a-a-am s-s-sorry, I-I w-w-was a-a-at s-s-school."
She answered with a look of fear

"well brat you forgot to wash the dishes this morning.................... so let's just get right into your beating" Tammy said with a smirk.

Then a dude came.
"Chain her to the pole"

Then the dude brought out a big pole and set it down on the living room floor.

Bliss looked at it in complete fear.
She turned around trying to run out the door but it was too late. They tossed her book bag across the floor and chained her to the pole with her back facing them.

Tammy left the room and came back with one of the most terrifying things some may have seen.

A leather whip.

You can guess what the did with that.

Right when they finish that punch kicked and beat her all over while yell the most rudest things that an adult shouldn't Evan hear.

When they unchained her Tammy yelled.
"CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT"

After a few minutes bliss tried standing. It took her a few tries but she finally stood up and started cleaning slowly.
She was limping around.
The last thing she had to put away was the pole.

She was having a LOT of trouble but when she found a way to lift it, Tammy came down and pushed her to the floor and walked away

*end of video*

3rd person POV

Everyone was crying.

Some where crying out of rage.
Some sadness.

The whole first flash drive.
We all cried.
No one thought that it would be this bad.

She suffered every day.
She has been through more than most of us

Bucky sat in anger as well as Loki and Sam

No one could watch anymore today.

They all knew that.

One by one went to there room slowly until it was just Bucky and Sam.

"How........... how could someone put a child thru hell for no reason?"
Buck asked with his head down eyes red and puffy

" we have to help her. I mean not only because she's my daughter but because she needs it"

He nodded and headed to his room.

After everyone left they all thought one thing.

This little girl will have the best life ever and be loved