Flowers

Bliss POV

I opened my eyes only to quickly shut them due to the light being so bright.
I waited then tried again slowly. I looked around to see I am still in the hospital. The only noise I heard was beeping From the heart monitor and what I believe was light snoring.
I looked to my left to see Sam slouched on a uncomfortable looking chair. Asleep.
I took the time to actually look at him. I actually do look a lot like him.
I turned towards the night stand on the right.
On it lay a digital clock and a notepad with a pencil.
I looked at the time which read 4:30 a.m.
I slowly and carefully reached next to me and grabbed the notepad and pencil.
I decided to draw a flower.
I don't know why I just let my hand decide where it went.
I decided to make a flower for everyone and slid it under there door as a thank you.
I don't know how but it will be done.

*two hours later*

I got 2 flowers done so far.
I heard shuffling from next to me and quickly turned my head.
I had completely forgot Sam was still here.
He slowly woke up and opened his eyes.
He looked around the room till his eyes landed on me.
"Hey tiny"
He said in a soft morning voice.
I said a small hi with a smile.

"How you feeling?"
He asked
My smile dropped a little but I answered.
"Ok I guess..... I mean my stomach hurts but I think I am ok."
I said looking back down.
"What you got there."
He asked looking at my lap.
I decided to give him his flower first.
"I drew this for you. I also want to draw one for the others. As a thank you"
I say slowly and softly.
I handed him his.
The second he saw it his mouth hit the floor.
I had drawn a single rose but decorated the outline with lines, birds, and small star like marks.
"Wow. This is amazing."
He said looking at it wide eyed.
I smiled and looked down.
We started talking about random things when a doctor came in.
"Oh I see your both awake, you can be checked out now but stay in bed for about 2 days. I will have a nurse bring you crutches to help you walk on your knee as well."

We both nodded as a new nurse came in with crutches.
She placed it on the foot of the bed and walked out saying a small fair well.
"Ready to get out of here tiny?"
Sam asked standing up.
I nodded I tried to slowly get up but that just made my stomach hurt.
I looked at Sam and did the only thing I could think of.
I lifted my arms in the air signaling I wanted to be carried.
Sam looked at me and let out a soft chuckle.
He put me of his waist and carried me with one arm holding me and the other was holding the crutches. I snuggled into him as we walked out of the hospital.

*time skip*

Once Sam parked the car he ran to my side and picked me up.
He carried me in the elevator to the top floor.
Once we got there I saw everyone was sitting around in the living area everyone quietly got up and walked over to me.
"Hey kid how you feeling."
I gave a thumbs up with a smile.

Everyone else gave me a hug and I ended up sitting down on a chair in-front a table.
I pulled out the notebook I was drawing in and finished making all of them.
I zoned out so I didn't really listen to the conversations around me.
Once I finish  I looked at all of them and approved of my work.
I wrote all there names in at the bottom in calligraphy cursive. While everyone wasn't looking I spread all of the flowers out on the table except for Sam who already has his.
I picked up the crutches that where next to me and slowly and carefully walked to the room I was staying in.
"Hey tiny where you going."
Sam asked
"I am going to take a well deserved nap."
I answered with a huge smile on my face.

Once I got to the room I asked FRIDAY (who tony told me about) to do me a favor.
"Hey FRIDAY, can you tell everyone to go look at the table I was sitting down at?"
I asked politely.
"Yes of course ms.bliss"
I smiled a real happy smile.
I changed into sweats and a sweatshirt and slowly and carefully climbed into bed.

3rd POV.

"Ms.bliss would like me to ask that all of you look at the table she was seated"
Everyone looked at each other confused.
Why would she want them to look at a table.
They all shrugged and walked over to the table.
One by one they all stopped.
They all flowers labeled with there names  on it spread around the table.
Wow.
Everyone was speechless.
All the flowers are full of amazing details.
They all slowly lifted up the ones with there own name and observed it.
Sam was the first to speak.
"She said she wanted to thank us. She gave me mine at the hospital saying she drew them as a thank you"
He explained slowly.
Everyone looked at there's in complete and utter amazement.
They didn't know how something black, white. And grey can be so colorful.
Each and everyone of them was full of emotion and detail.

They all returned to there room in which they all studied there pictures with the same expression.
They all slowly walked to either there vanity or dresser and placed there flowers so it can be seen.

All they know is that this little girl is special.

Whats up crazy people.
Once again I am so sorry for such a late update but here you go.
Hope you like it.
As always please comment like follow and leave suggestions but only if you want too 😂💙 once again luv you all.
PEACE ✌️♥️