Promise

Sam's POV

A nurse and a doctor came back in .

"Ummmmmm, we came for 2 reasons, to check on her knee which she had been at, and to give you this. My son goes to school with bliss, and he thought that it would help if him and everyone else wrote down some facts to help you know her better."

" WAIT HOLD UP?! SHE WAS SHOT AT TOO?!?"
Tony asked
"Well yes, she should be fine. She just needs to where a knee brace and stay in bed a lot"

He walked out the room after checking on her,

"How can someone have the heart to do this to a kid"
Cap said

"Let's read what the letter thing says because I want to decorate her room!!"
Tony said

We all chuckle at his child ness.

We all decided that Cap will just read it out loud.

"Ok so ummmmm let's see......
She is 10, loves sneakers, movies, ice skating, is silly, sarcastic, is in her........ LAST YEAR OF COLLEGE?!?!!!?!!!!? How smart is this kid?!?!?" We all look at him wide eyes we will have to ask her about that.

"Anyway........ studying science and mechanical engineering, favorite colors are black and white, shy, scared easily, great artists, dance sings, hates dresses, would wear a dress only with sneakers, hates dolls, and last is she doesn't talk to people a lot unless she trusts them."

Wow.
I was expecting a girl to be in like 3rd grade an love pink and dolls and stuff.
This was VERY different.

"I love the kid already"
Tony said

*time skip brought to you by Loki eating Bucky's plums*

Half hour later she starts to wake up.

When she opens her eyes she starts to look around at us. She starts to slowly shake and panic

"Hey hey hey , it's ok, we won't do anything to you we promise ok, my name is Wanda"

Wanda quickly starts to calm her down, luckily it works and she starts to calm down.

"This is Steve, tony, Bucky, Thor, Loki, Natasha, Bruce, Vision, Clint, and this is Sam and he is your birth father" she explains

Her she looked me in the eyes than ask one question could make a person cry.

"Are you going to hit me like my mom?"

We all look at her with shock some with pity

"No, I would never hit you, ever"

She looked at me with glossy eyes then held out her pinky
"Promise?"

I slowly took her pinky in mine with a small smile
"Promise"

Tony was the next one to speak

" you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but um......... what exactly happened?"

We all look at her wanting to know the answer.

She looked at us as a tear fell from her eye.

"U-u-um I can show you.... b-b-but please don't watch it if I am in the room or awake"
She stated really slowly

We all gave her a questioning look until she pointed to a bag next to Bucky which he carefully gave it to her.

"I-I h-have a-a-all of t-t-the thi-things sh-she d-did o-on flash d-d-drives th-at are in t-t-this bag."

She was silently crying but Loki decided to be the one to speak first.

"How about we ask you some questions about yourself so we can know more about you"

She nodded

"We will all ask you one question ok so ummm, oh, what grade are you really in?"
Stark asked
"I am in my last year of college, I skipped around grades a lot but I graduate in a few weeks, I am valedictorian."
We all looked at her shocked
I decided to ask the next question.
The questions went on for a while when Bucky asked a question while looking at me with a smirk.
This can't be good.

"Bliss What is you favorite fruit?"
Everyone chuckled knowing he really wanted an answer

"Um I like cherry's, mangoes and plums"

We all look at Bucky who is smiling bright.

" ummmmm can I please go to sleep now?...................... ONLY if you don't mind, I am just really tiered a-a-a-and I-I"

"Hey hey hey it's ok you can sleep whenever you want ok, ummmmm it is getting late so how about I or we will come back and see you tomorrow. Ok?"
She nodded and later her head down and slowly fell asleep

"She's adorable" nat said

"Yea" I nodded
We all started to get up when I realized.

" wait do you guys want to take the bag with the flash drives of everything on there?

They all nodded.

But we where never prepared for what we where actually about to watch

——————————-
HELLO LOVES, please leave suggestions for this story

I will update soon don't worry.
Luv y'all
❤️