Chapter 6: No Name

Naruto walked into the cave, which he dubbed "base of operations for totally awesome dudes" because why not? He was still sixteen after all. He had Kakashi's Sharingan in his hand, holding it cautiously so it doesn't get damaged in any way, or else his mission would've been for nothing. 

He saw Tobi waiting for him, his arms behind his back as he stood there patiently as Naruto approached him. 

"Was your mission a success?" He asked, his deep dark voice resonating through the cave. Naruto nodded, taking the swirling white mask off of his face, a small grin plastered on his features. 

"Sure did, it was kinda easy to be honest with you." Naruto said, holding out his hand to reveal the Sharingan eye. "All I did was use my Wood Style against him, and then take it out of his eye socket. I did fight him a little bit before I actually used Wood Style against him though." 

"And do you think you're stronger than him? Without you Wood Style?" Naruto thought about it for a second. 

"I'd say were equals, I'm not exactly better than him, and he's not exactly better than me, but if either of us had an edge on the other, that one would be the winner. His edge was the Mangeykou Sharingan." Tobi's eyes widened under his mask at that. 

"That's...interesting." He muttered. 

"I thought so too, that's when I beat his ass with the power of nature!" Naruto said, grinning like a mad man. "It was fun too, can I have another mission?" Tobi sighed and began pacing back and forth. 

"I don't think that'd be wise Naruto, you just made your first appearance under your new guise today, people will be looking out for you, especially if you defeated Kakashi Hatake in battle, who is a very powerful and dangerous person back in the day." Naruto sighed. 

"But I'm tired of being all cooped up in here, it's so boring!" Tobi glanced at Naruto through his mask, his one eye studying the boy before he relented, his shoulders going down. 

"I, I guess sending you out on another mission isn't a bad idea." He said. "But this one will be a lot more dangerous, and a lot more nostalgic." Naruto rose an eyebrow. 

"I literally just took the thing that made my previous sensei so famous out of his fucking eye, how can it be more dangerous than that?" Tobi turned around, looking at a map of the Shinobi Nations. 

"You will go to Konoha and steal the Forbidden Scroll which contains many forbidden jutsu which I want both of us to learn. Then, you will claim your birthright and take what is yours. Break into the Fourth Hokage's mansion and take all the ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu styles you can." Naruto nodded. 

"Meh, the first part can't be that hard, I mean, I stole that when I wasn't even a Genin, but the second part may be difficult since they wouldn't just leave someone as important as Minato Namikaze's mansion unguarded, knowing full well that he has one of the most powerful fuinjutsu and ninjutsu combination in the history of time in there." Tobi nodded his head. 

"Yes, the Flying Thunder God. A powerful jutsu indeed." Naruto put his mask back on. 

"Any advice Tobi? You seem to know a lot about every village ever, it also helps that you can disappear into objects." Tobi stood there, quiet before he spoke. 

"Yes, don't do anything stupid or reveal your identity." Naruto sputtered and cursed under his mask. 

"Who the hell do you think I am? You know damn well I'ma professional when it comes to stuff like this." Tobi chuckled. 

"We shall see." Tobi looked at the eye in her hand as Naruto disappeared in a shushin. "So, my old eye eh? Let's see then." She took off her mask, revealing a Sharingan in her other eye as they shined brightly. 

"Zetsu." She called out, her black hair swaying a little bit as she turned sharply in the direction of where the plant-like creature would come out of. Surely enough, he emerged. 

"Yes Obito-sama?" Obito held up her original eye. 

"Take this and put it into the collection. We'll need it sooner or later." Zetsu nodded. 

"Of course Obito-sama." He took the eye away from her and walked to the room where she kept all her collected Sharingans. Obito sighed and walked into her room where there was only a simple made bed and a desk with a single map of the Shinobi Nations on it, where kunai holes were found right where Konoha resided. She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes. 

Flashback 

"Here I go!" Naruto shouted. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He screamed as ten copies of himself popped into appearance as he rushed Obito, the original staying behind. 

The first clone tried to punch the disguised woman in the face, but failed miserably as she only took a step back and stabbed him in the stomach with a kunai, making him dispel and then letting one of the clones phase through her as she whirled around, stabbing the neck of the clone as she somersaulted off the same clone's back, flipping over the rest of the clones, dealing each one of them swiftly with a quick, but hard blow. 

She landed in front of Naruto, a kunai in her hand as she held it at Naruto's neck. 

"You lose."  Naruto smirked before he ran into the kunai, much to Obito's horror until he dispelled in a cloud of smoke, before she heard someone's foot steps from behind her, she turned around and saw Naruto and a clone forming a Rasengan. 

"Rasengan!" Naruto shouted as he tried to hit her with spiraling mass of chakra, but immediately was seized by his wrist and watched as Obito broke it with a swift motion, causing him to scream in pain as he clutched his now broken wrist as Obito watched him stoically. 

"You need to not shout out your attacks. It gives away your position, also, don't spam clones like you usually do. It won't work on me or the Akatsuki members. We're too experienced for cheap tricks like that." Naruto was still clutching his hand in pain, not hearing a single word she said to him, too busy trying to stop the pain. 

Obito sighed. It seemed like she was doing that a lot lately, especially when it came to training Naruto. "Let me heal it, I didn't mean to be so rough, you just need to learn." Green chakra came out of her hands and surrounded the boy's wrist, snapping the bone back into place as the wound healed. 

"Thanks Tobi." He muttered. "Even if you were the one who broke it." 

Flashback End 

Naruto was walking through the woods on his way to Konoha, which was about one day away at the pace he was walking. He was thinking about the encounter with his former teammates and how it would be to return to his former home. His thoughts then drifted to Sasuke, making his fist clench unconsciously. 

Before his thoughts could go any further though, he saw a figure with long black hair tied into a ponytail and a black cloak with red clouds littering it, his eyes blazing red as he looked at Naruto. 

"Itachi Uchiha, what does the kin slayer have to do with me? A simple mercenary." Naruto spoke, his voice low due to the mask he was wearing. Itachi looked upon him with a blank expression, his eyes unreadable. He then spoke. 

"Cut the act.....Naruto." 

And done! How was it? Good? Bad? Tell me! 

Anyways, um, yeah. I gotta update Little Sensei next, jeez. 

Til next time my lil demons!