Chapter 12: Infiltration

Naruto quietly hid in the back of a storage room where all the top secret files were held. He scanned folder upon folder, hopefully finding something that can help him convince Sasuke to be on his side, but as of late, there was nothing on the Uchiha Clan at the moment.

He tossed the file where it was a secret to tell Naruto of his heritage on the ground, not even giving it a second look. "Hyuga, Inuzuka, Aburame, Hatake, ah, there it is, Uchiha." He muttered to himself as he opened the file, revealing a picture of Itachi Uchiha in his Anbu Uniform, a weasel mask on his face.

He read the file, his eyes widening in shock as he did so, his fist tightening around the paper as a mix of rage and betrayal bubbled deep in him.

Itachi Uchiha was ordered to kill the Uchiha Clan by the man he looked up to, the Third Hokage. That kind old man who took him out for ramen every once in awhile had ordered Itachi to kill his own clan to prevent a civil war from breaking out like the one in Mist.

That means Sasuke's plan for revenge, even though it was pointless now that Itachi was dead, was misdirected. The Leaf Village killed off his clan, not Itachi. Itachi was just the tool they used to do it.

A sinister smirk crossed upon Naruto's features as he tucked the file away in his cloak. Sasuke would soon begin another quest of revenge, one against Konoha. He ran out of the room and building quickly, not taking any risk as he carefully avoided sensors and guards that surrounded the secret room before he made it out safely. He felt the scroll that contained the Sharingans he had stole.

He needed a medic.

Shizune had just gotten off a particularly long shift at the hospital, her chakra almost gone due to the injuries a few Anbu had gotten on a mission gone wrong. She walked into her apartment, sighing heavily in tiredness before she slumped down on the couch, leaning her head back as she did so.

"In that position, I can easily slit your throat." A dark, rumbling voice said, echoing in her ears as her eyes opened, her hands going straight for the needle senbon in her pouch, only to be stopped as a kunai was held against her throat. "I don't want to kill you, but I will if I have to." The man whispered in her ear. She didn't dare move, for one slight jerk in any motion, she'd be a goner. "Will you be good?" She slowly nodded her head before the kunai was taken off her neck, and she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding. "Good. I'm in need of your services, I needed a skilled medic that had plenty of experience. And who else than Tsunade Senju's apprentice?"

"W-what do you need me to do?" He reached into his cloak, getting her to flinch away before he pulled out a scroll, causing her to relax slightly. He unsealed the scroll and out popped three jars.

"I need you to take out my eyes, and put these ones in." She gasped in shock as her mouth hung open in surprise. Why would this man want the Sharingan? She knew it was useful but to take out one's eyes just for more power? It seemed absurd. "Can you do it?" She nodded fearfully. "Good." He made a shadow clone and laid down a full medic kit filled with everything she would need before laying down on the floor.

"You have everything you need, my clone will watch you if you try anything, and if you do, he'll kill you and set off all the explosive notes I've placed in the Hokage Tower, where your precious Hokage is currently passed out." She gulped before nodding. Naruto took off his mask, but the face wasn't his, it was a random civilian's he saw on his way here. No need to let his identity to get out to the public now.

"I-I'm going to have to knock you out, so you don't feel any of the pain." Shizune whimpered as she grabbed a syringe with a weird fluid in it from the kit. Naruto nodded.

"I know." She inserted the needles into his neck before everything went black.

Shizune looked at the clone cautiously. "Um, I can't put all five eyes into his skull, which ones does he want?" She asked slowly, looking at the eyes in the jars with slight disgust. The clone crouched down, looking at the eyes slowly.

"I'm going to need Itachi's eyes for Sasuke," He whispered to himself, low enough so that Shizune didn't hear. "He needs the Eternal Mangeykou, and Kakashi's Sharingan is strong, but what about Fugaku's? Interesting." He muttered before he pulled out two jars out of the three.

"One of these, and this one." He said, handing her the jar of Kakashi's and Fugaku's Sharingan." Shizune took the jars in her hand, her nose unconsciously wrinkling in disgust.

"Well, let's get this over with." She muttered before she began.

Two Hours Later

Naruto sat up quickly, not being able to see anything as he felt a white bandage wrapped around his head.

"You're up." He heard Shizune's voice speak.

"Was it successful?" He asked quickly, anticipation going through his system.

"Y-yes, the eyes were successfully transplanted, but, when they were finally in you and I began wrapping the bandages, the Sharingan kinda, I don't know, deactivated. Now they're just black." Naruto cursed under his breath before he began taking off the bandages, only to be stopped as Shizune caught his arm.

"Don't, they need to settle first, if you try to see now then you'll only damage them. Give them time to heal." Naruto groaned in annoyance.

"Can't you heal them faster? You have that Mystic Palm Jutsu don't you?" He sneered. He heard Shizune sigh.

"Well, I'm out of chakra thanks to you. So blame yourself." Naruto cursed once again.

"You've certainly grew a mouth while I was out." He heard Shizune chuckle as she walked away from him.

"Because your clone is quite talkative, and I realized something. You're just a softy, you wouldn't kill me." Naruto felt his cheeks redden slightly.

"Who do you think stole the Scroll of Sealing? Or killed ten Anbu and the Nara heir in front of the Namikaze mansion before stealing all of the Fourth Hokage's scrolls? It was me." He heard Shizune gasp as a glass shattered. "I'm not soft. Don't try saying I am."

"So you say." He heard her voice whisper before a door closed. Naruto looked in the direction of his clone.

"Where did she go?" He felt his clone roll his eyes.

"Her room jackass." Naruto cursed once again and quickly found his mask on the floor next to him. "Get me out of this god forsaken village now." His clone sighed before complying.

It was time to get Sasuke.

And done. Was it good? Bad? Tell mee!

So yeah, Naruto has Uchiha Eyes now so that's a thing.

Yep.

Til next time my lil demons!