Chapter 23: Stones Break Easily

"Come on, gramps, just give me the position already, you know I'm strong enough to do it!" A 19 year old girl pleaded to the old man, who shook his head stubbornly. 

"You know I can't do that Kurotsuchi. I will hold this position til my death." Onoki said as he gave a mock glare to the stubborn black haired girl. 

"Then the next Tsuchikage will be here soon." A dark voice said before emerging from a dark corner of the office as he strutted forward, enjoying the look of shock on the two shinobi's faces. 

"How did you get past my guards?" Onoki questioned calmly, not even leaving his seat as he looked into the single eyehole of the stranger that had infiltrated his office. Situations like this could be dangerous. 

"You picked the wrong person to fuck with!" Kurotsuchi shouted as she charged the cloaked man with a kunai in hand, ignoring her grandfather's shouts of warning before she ran through the man before she felt a hand grab the back of her neck and threw her across the room in one swift motion. 

"Tell me, Onoki, how did you raise such a brat to be brash? She doesn't seem like Tsuchikage material to me." Onoki glanced at Kurotsuchi's body worriedly before smirking. 

"I agree, but we Kage of the Stone tend to be stubborn, especially MY family!" Naruto's eyebrows raised just a centimeter before he whirled around, quickly intercepting the blow of a rather large man with his scythe, before quickly flipping over said man and stabbed him in the heart with a kunai. 

"Father!" Kurotsuchi yelled in anguish as she watched the man's life drift away from his body, being reaped by the Shinigami. "I'll kill you!" She shouted as tears ran down her face. 

"Somehow, I doubt that." The dark voice spoke up, his eyes focused on the girl before a large fist of stone hit him, making him crash through the wall. 

"That was for my son." Onoki said bitterly, glaring at the hole Naruto had made when he had been punched. 

"That hurt." A voice whispered in the Tsuchikage's ear, making his eyes widen before he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, looking down to see a black chakra rod protruding out of his chest. "Allow me to repay the favor, hm?" 

"Kurotsuchi, run." The old man uttered before Naruto quickly snapped Onoki's neck, letting the small body of the old man fall to the ground with a thud. 

"Congratulations, you're the Fourth Tsuchikage." The dark voice whispered before he disappeared in a burst of speed, before he reappeared right in front of Kurotsuchi, grabbing her by the neck and slamming her into a wall, making a crater appear. 

"But, you better do things better than your dear old grandpa. If you want revenge, you need help, because I can take down this whole village right now if I so wanted to." 

"W-who are you?" Kurotsuchi choked out, gasping for breath as Naruto let go of her. Naruto looked back, his single Sharingan spinning, putting her in a genjutsu, causing her to see black flames appear all around him as the room turned red and screaming could be heard. She threw up from the overwhelming sensation of horror. 

"I, am the one who will destroy the shinobi world, and reshape it in my image." 

"You're insane!" She shouted. A dark chuckling erupted from the masked man, and a chill was sent down her spine. 

"Perhaps, but then again, so is this world, it's twisted." And like that, the man vanished in a swirling vortex, leaving Kurotsuchi in the room alone with her dead father and grandpa, and a heavy burden on her shoulders. 

"Sasuke-kun, we've received two letters requesting a Kage Summit." Karin said, pushing her glasses onto her face and handing Sasuke two letters. Sasuke raised an eyebrow before looking at the papers, Sharingan activated so he wouldn't forget the context of which they held. 

"Interesting. Kumo and Mist sending some at the same time? I wonder what they could be requesting to talk about." Suna and Konoha were the only villages where their Kages were not attacked by Naruto, who frequently updated whenever his plans furthered. 

He nodded his head, taking off the red hat and standing up, looking out at the village. "We've really done a great job, haven't we? What we're doing is right, right?" He said, hesitation in his voice as he saw a few kids playing around near the Hokage Tower.

Karin attached herself to his arm, leaning her head on his shoulder and letting out a blissful sigh. 

"Yes, we're doing good. Don't doubt yourself now, not when we have a child on the way." Sasuke's eyes widened at that, all thoughts about the village and the upcoming war immediately gone as he turned to Karin, who was blushing and grinning at the same time. "I'm pregnant!" 

"I, I'm going to be a father?" Sasuke muttered before a large grin and a surge of what he can only describe as pure happiness came upon his face before he immediately hugged Karin, rubbing her belly and kissing it, making the red head blush even further. "I'm going to be a dad!" He shouted with joy, connecting his lips with Karin's own. 

Naruto appeared out of his kamui, before immediately falling to his knees, using his right hand to keep himself up as he took off his mask with his left hand and he immediately coughed up blood into his hand, the red liquid dripping off his hands and onto the brown dirt. 

"AHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain as he fell to the ground, blood coming out of his eyes as he clutched them, his body twisting in pain as he let out another blood curdling scream before it stopped. He rubbed the blood out of his eyes, his vision blurry from the pain as he stood up, only to fall to the ground again. 

"What's wrong with me? This isn't supposed to be happening." He muttered as he crawled forward and he began coughing up blood again. 

"Am I, dying?" 

And done! Was it good? bad? Tell meee! 

Happy Halloween! Sorry for late update, but oh well. 

What's wrong with Naruto? Has he contracted Aids? I don't know tbh. Lmao. 

Til next time my lil demons!