Chapter 29: Monster

"I guess this wasn't Obito's doing, was it?" Madara questioned aloud as he looked at his arms, the cracks no longer there. "But it doesn't matter." He looked at Kabuto, Sharingan glaring at the snake-like man. "And who are you?"

"I am Kabuto Yakushi, at your service, Madara-sama. . ." Kabuto said, bowing. Madara seemed to roll his eyes before he disappeared in a blur, only to reappear in front of Kabuto, who's head had been sliced clean off.

"Your usefulness has died out, allow me to send you to hell." Madara commented before turning around, meeting Naruto's gaze with his own.

"You, how do you possess the Sharingan? You're no Uchiha." Naruto took out his scythe, gripping it as sweat went down his forehead. This was Madara Uchiha, the strongest shinobi that's ever lived, the strongest shinobi who is now very much among the living.

"It was implanted in me due to the lack of power my true eyes had. Your successor, Obito, gave them to me, along with another ability." Madara rose an eyebrow.

"Obito still lives, does she? Interesting. How is the Infinite Tsukyomi going?" Naruto's eyes widened, only hearing that thing once before, and it was when Obito in Tobi form was teaching him about the Sharingan. "By the look on your face, she hasn't succeeded, has she?" He sighed before taking a few steps forward.

"If you want something done, do it yourself, that's what Hashirama used to say." Madara appeared in front of Naruto in a flash, kneeing him in the stomach and breaking Naruto's wrist in one smooth motion. "Tell me, who exactly are you?" Madara said as he threw Naruto into a tree.

"I. . ." Naruto began as stood up, ignoring the pain in his ribs. "Am Naruto Uzumaki." This time, Madara's eyes widened in revelation as he looked upon Naruto.

"Mito's descendant. What has befallen upon the Uzumaki Clan?"

"Dead. All of them." Naruto strained out. "Taken out by a combined effort of Iwa, Mist, and Kumo due to them having too much power in Fuinjutsu." Madara visibly frowned before he rushed forward, grabbing Naruto by the neck and slamming him into the ground, causing a crater to appear where Naruto had landed.

"How old are you?" He asked the brown/blonde haired man.

"I, c-can't answer w-when you keep kicking m-my ass." Naruto strained out before the pressure on his neck decreased, making him sigh in relief before his arm was twisted backwards, completely broken and useless as he screamed out in pain before being thrown to the ground.

"Humph, for an Uzumaki, you're weak." Naruto let a weak smile come across his face as blood trickled down his chin, letting out a bitter life.

"This weakling killed the man who slaughtered your clan, so I guess that means I'm the second strongest person who has ever possessed the Sharingan." Madara let out a loud, boastful laugh.

"It serves them right, the arrogant fools thinking that they deserve the world. I should really thank the man who killed them all." Naruto stood up, his knees weakening a little under the stress of his weight.

"Don't worry, you can when you meet him." Naruto charged forward, swinging his good arm at Madara, who easily ducked under it, taking Naruto's arm in his hand before jerking forward, making Naruto fly towards Madara who made a single hand seal as a spike of wood shot up, stabbing Naruto in the stomach, making him throw up blood.

 "Hashirama could've dodged that, young Uzumaki." Naruto lay on the spike, his vision getting blurry as he watched Madara toy with him. This man, he was strong. Stronger than any opponent he's ever faced, stronger than Pain ever was, this man could take down a whole village without using a bit of chakra by himself, whereas Naruto had to use Kurama's chakra.