Chapter 14: Activation

Naruto, Sasuke, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin were walking on a path towards Konoha, each and every one of them wearing overly large black cloaks, Sasuke's which had a hood over it since he was a missing ninja of the said village they were traveling to.

Naruto, who was in the front of the group, stopped.

"What's wrong?" Karin asked. "I don't sense anybody." Naruto turned around, his lifeless mask boring deep into the group Sasuke had made by himself.

"Before we go any further, I need to change Sasuke's eyes. The Mangekyou, which you have activated just recently, has drawbacks when used repeatedly. Not only does it physically hurt, you also begin losing your vision. Sasuke, I'm going to put Itachi's eyes into your skull, that way, you will be granted the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, which has no drawbacks at all." Sasuke's eyes widened.

"How do I know that you won't just take my eyes?" Sasuke said, distrust obvious in his eyes. It helped to be cautious, he told himself. Naruto sighed. He had no choice now.

"Because Sasuke," He began, his normal voice showing. He placed his hand on his mask and took it off, revealing his face. "I don't need your eyes." Sasuke's own eyes widened in shock as he looked at Naruto, who had revealed himself to the entire group.

"N-Naruto?" Sasuke stuttered. "I-is that really you?" Naruto nodded.

"Yes, it is." He answered.

"H-how? Orochimaru told me you were dead! He said you killed yourself!" Naruto frowned.

"I did. Naruto Uzumaki died the day he failed to bring back Sasuke Uchiha. He was harshly punished for failing his mission and was banned from being a ninja, and to never leave the Leaf Village ever again, in his grief, he killed himself by jumping off the Hokage Monument." He put his mask back on, his voice emotionless.

"Naruto Uzumaki is dead. You can refer to me as..." He thought of a name before a smirk played on his lips, his Sharingan activating as he did so, the Mangekyou of Fugaku Uchiha spinning rapidly, surprising Sasuke. "Madara...Uchiha."

"How the hell do you have the Sharingan?" Sasuke demanded in a mix of shock and anger. Naruto narrowed his eyes at the Uchiha.

"I did the same thing Hatake had done. I implanted it into my skull. I took his Sharingan from him, and got another Sharingan from someone else, and I used them. I can use them to the full capacity as an Uchiha can due to having some of Hashirama's cells in my DNA." He answered truthfully.

"I see." Sasuke said. "Fine...Madara, transplant my eyes and make me stronger." He said. Naruto smirked. "Very well."

5 Hours Later

"Why am I bandaged?" Sasuke asked as he sat up. Naruto, who was sitting across the room from him smirked.

"It'll take three days for your eyes to adjust to their new habitat, maybe even more." Sasuke sighed and laid back down.

"Naruto..." He said. Naruto rolled his eyes. "When it's only us, I'm going to call you Naruto. I don't care about the whole Madara thing."

"Fine. What?" Naruto responded, his voice hinting slight annoyance.

"Why did the villagers hate you? And why are you doing this?" Sasuke asked seriously, his face facing the wall as he spoke.

"Because of something I couldn't control. I'm something you could call a Jinchuuriki, a human sacrifice. I hold the Nine Tailed Fox, the strongest bijuu of them all."

"So that's the source of your power then." Sasuke commented, before he felt a pebble hit his forehead, causing him to scowl and rub it lightly.

"Wrong. I trained my ass off for four years to get this strong, I barely use the Kyuubi's chakra now that I'm strong enough to get by. I haven't even used this Sharingan too much yet and I can already feel it's power." Naruto replied smartly.

"I've grown strong too dobe." Sasuke replied, a small smirk playing on his face. Naruto smirked underneath his mask in return.

"I can see, I heard you've taken down Deidara on your own. I thank you for that, you've spared me a great deal of work to take him down." Sasuke let out a dry laugh.

"No, I was weak. If it wasn't for Manda, I would've gotten killed by that stupid terrorist." Naruto chuckled darkly.

"Yes, but it was that that allowed you to live no? You need to use ALL of the tools at your disposal Sasuke." Naruto commented before leaving the room, leaving Sasuke to his thoughts.

Five Days Later

"How will we take down the Leaf Village Sasuke-kun? It's not known for being the strongest Hidden Village in the Elemental Nations for nothing you know." Karin commented as they watched Konoha from afar.

"With my new power, they will be nothing compared to me." Sasuke said as he glared murderously down at the village that had killed and destroyed his brother's and clan's lives. Naruto shook his head.

"Your arrogance is showing again Sasuke, try not to get ahead of yourself." Naruto said softly as he looked at the place he used to call home. Sasuke looked at Naruto, his Sharingan active as he rose his eyebrow at the teen.

"Don't you want to destroy this place too?" Naruto nodded.

"In due time. You must realize that some people are ignorant to the real way Sasuke. Most people in the village aren't even aware of what the truth behind the Uchiha Clan is. Only three people currently know as of the moment." Sasuke's eyes widened before they narrowed.

"Then I will give them death, and spare the rest of the village as I become the new Hokage." He declared, causing Naruto to smirk.

"Now who's the dobe, hm?" He said, amusement in his voice as Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"I'll become the Hokage and change this village for the better. A village where children won't be massacred on a simple order, or so children like us won't have to face such hard conditions. I'll rebuild the Uchiha Clan and stabilize this village!" Sasuke declared, causing Karin to blush.

"Y-you know Sasuke-kun, I can help you with that. The rebuilding I mean," She said, her cheeks looking as red as her hair.

"At least she knows what she wants." Suigetsu muttered, earning a slap to the face from the said red head.

"Sure, why not." Sasuke replied, causing her to freeze and faint right then and there, only to have Jugo to catch her and look at Sasuke with amusement.

"I didn't know you thought of her such a way." Sasuke shrugged.

"She's tolerable, unlike most women I've met during my life." Sasuke looked at Naruto and they spoke in unison.

"Sakura." Sasuke let a genuine smile come across his face as he looked at the village once again.

Revolution would come.

And done! Was it good? Bad? Tell me!

Triple upload, I deserve I fucking cookie for fucks sake. *sigh* This is my freetime guys, enjoy.

ANYWAYS... Can I do a quadruple upload? Can I? HM?

We shall see...

Til next time my lil demons!