Chapter 21: Mystery

"...Naruto?" Jiraiya whispered as he looked at his former student in shock. Naruto slowly took his gloved hand off his face, revealing his coal eyes and his whisker marks, a grin on his face, revealing his sharp canines as he began laughing.

"This was unexpected. Oh well, guess I'ma have to kill all of you." Naruto said before he broke out into another fit of laughter. "You stupid pervert, all you had to do was survive the next five minutes and I would've probably let you go," He sighed before his Sharingan activated. "But now, that's over."

"Naruto, this isn't you! Why did you-" Jiraiya shouted, still trying to get over his shock before he felt a fist in his stomach as Naruto appeared from nowhere, his Sharingan glaring at Jiraiya.

"Fuck off you dead beat..." Naruto whispered before black flames exploded out of his eyes, but Jiraiya was saved as the two toads threw him aside, taking his place as they died upon impact of the said fire.

"MA! PA!" Jiraiya shouted, refraining from going to the Amaterasu flames. He glared at Naruto, who was smirking, his held tilted to the led as he watched as the two Sage Toads burning away to ash. "WHY?!" Jiraiya shouted. Naruto's smirk instantly disappeared as he looked at Jiraiya.

"Why? WHY? Are you seriously asking me why I'm doing this?"

"Yes! I know that the village treated you horribly! But you don't need to destroy it!" Naruto began laughing.

"What gave you the idea that I wanted to destroy the village? Obviously you must know that I have no intention since Sasuke in the newest Hokage, you can thank me for that. Now, it's becoming more prosperous since Tsunade has been removed."

"Then what's your goal? Why are you going around and attacking the Kages?" Naruto grinned again.

"So that these pathetic villages will learn that even one man, no, teenager can bring them down to their knees. They need a common goal, a reason to unite. I will be that reason. I will be the villain of this story so that peace will be achieved." Jiraiya's eyes widened.

"You've gone mad." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"The only thing mad is this world. It's completely fucked. If you haven't noticed, there was a whole massacre in Kiri, there was an order to destroy the Uchiha Clan, there were Three Great Ninja Wars, each killing thousands. There will be no peace if there is no sacrifice."

"That's not the way to achieve peace!" Jiraiya shouted.

"Maybe you're right, but let me be honest. I don't care." A black chakra armor enveloped Naruto as a dark sword appeared in the large hand. "Now die." The sword shot forward at a blinding speed, impaling Jiraiya in the chest, before raising the old man in the air, making him look Naruto in the eyes.

"I'll make sure that I send Tsunade your corpse." Jiraiya's hand began glowing with chakra before he placed it on his chest, wincing in pain as he did so. He smiled and let his hand fall to his side.

"I'm sorry, Naruto." Naruto's eyes widened, his will to kill Jiraiya faltering. "I should've been there for you, but I wasn't. I'm sorry."

"It's too late now." Naruto said, his eyes hardening before he slammed Jiraiya on the ground and stomping on his head, breaking it and killing the man instantly.

Not even a second later, a paper shushin developed next to Naruto, and out came Konan and Pain, each looking at him with blank stares. Then, Obito appeared in a vortex next to Naruto.

"So, you aren't Madara Uchiha." Pain said, not even asking a question, but only stating a fact.

"You're correct."

"And you're the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki." Konan stated, again, not a question.

"Yes." Naruto answered plainly. "My real name is Naruto Uzumaki, son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Wielder of Mokuton and Sharingan and the man who slaughtered Jiraiya of the Sannin."

"There was no need for an introduction. We already knew when you revealed your face. We keep tabs on all of our former targets." Pain said in his usual monotone voice. Naruto raised a single eyebrow, extremely skeptical.

"Former?" He replied, eyes narrowed, Sharingan spinning as he looked in the eyes of the Rinnegan user.

"Indeed. Konan and I have discussed it, and maybe you're way will be better. A common goal to unite the Shinobi Nations and we will become the villains to make sure that it happens." Naruto smirked before turning around.

"Good, I would hate to have to be enemies will a fellow Uzumaki, Nagato." Then, Naruto disappeared in a vortex along with Obito, leaving a stunned Pain and Konan.

"How did he. . ." Konan mumbled in shock, not wanting to believe that Naruto had discovered Nagato so easily.

"You mustn't worry about trivial things, Konan. Come, we have plans to make." Konan opened her mouth to speak, but closed it as she nodded and followed the man who bared the eyes of the Sage of Sixth Paths.

With Naruto and Obito

"Naruto. . ." Obito muttered softly as Naruto walked down the trail in the forest near Iwa. "Are you okay?" Naruto continued walking.

"I'm fine, Obito." He said softly. Obito's eyes narrowed as she looked at the proceeding form of her partner.

"Naruto," She said sternly, grabbing his shoulder and yanking him back, only to look at him in surprise as tears ran freely down his face.

"I didn't have to kill him, I didn't have to, I, I didn't want to Obito-chan, I," He fell to his knees, openly weeping as Obito held him in her arms, stroking his brown locks as he cried into her shoulder as the teen emitted pure sadness of having to kill the only man who was nice to him.

"He gave a damn about me, he was the only one who gave a damn about me in the fucked up world and I killed him! That's how I repaid his kindness! He didn't have to train me! He didn't have to take me with him to find Tsunade! He didn't have to buy me ramen! He didn't have to do anything! But he did! He did do all those things because he cared about me and this is how I repaid him! I'm," He shivered a little. "I'm trash." He finished.

"Naruto, you are not trash." Obito said, putting her forehead against his. "You are the opposite. You're fighting for peace, to unite this world and to make pain disappear, so nobody ever has to go through what you went through." Naruto looked up, his coal eyes meeting Obito's coal eyes.

"You've been nothing but kind to me Naruto, I have to thank you because you saved me from my own darkness. When I saw Rin, my best friend, die, I thought I was in Hell. And you brought me back, and revived my dead soul." A single tear came out of her eye. "So thank you."

"Obito-chan..." They slowly started getting closer, their lips millimeters apart, their eyes slowly closing, only to jump back as a voice shouted at them.

"Ooo! Are you guys going to attack the Tsuchikage next?" A voice said. Both jumped back five feet in surprise, faces completely scarlet as they avoided each others gaze as they saw Zetsu standing there, a grin on his face, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"I'm going to kill you, Zetsu." Obito muttered, cracking her knuckles as she glared at the plant-like man.

Yes, kill the plant-man.

And done. Was it good? Bad? Tell me!

Currently, the power, water, and roads are all screwed up so I can't do anything really. It's getting cold too, my feet cannot get warm.

Anyways, the only reason why I finished typing this is because I still have my bluetooth keyboard from back in my early days of writing and I'm using that to type on my phone. So, fun, I guess.

So,

Til next time my lil demons!