Chapter 18: Revelations

Obito slowly opened her eyes, her whole body felt like she had been hit by Pain's almighty push over a thousand times. She slowly sat up, the last thing she remembered was a large blue rasengan hitting her and shattering her...mask.

Oh shit.

"Oh, so you're finally awake." She heard Naruto's voice say from behind her. She turned her head, her black hair covering her eyes as she did so to reveal Naruto cupping his cheek in one hand, a cocky smile plastered onto his face. "Well it's about time. Now, what do I call you now? Tobi? Or..." Obito looked at the ground.

"Obito." She whispered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that." Naruto replied, digging his pinky in his ear.

"I said my name is Obito!" She shouted at him, anger evident in her voice.

"So, Obito, why did you hide your true gender?" Obito narrowed her eyes at him.

"So you wouldn't try anything you perv. Also because women tend to be more underestimated than men by a long shot." Naruto shrugged.

"One, I'm not a perv and what would I try? I was twelve. Two, you're probably right in that regard." He agreed with her and stood up, stretching.

"So, Obito Uchiha, care to tell me the truth about why you wish to get rid of the Akatsuki? Or how you should be as old at Hatake? And also how my father was your sensei? Care to explain." Obito crossed her arms over her chest, lifting her bust up a little and Naruto tried to avoid his eyes.

"Well, first I died the most anticlimactic way a shinobi should die, a fucking boulder crushed me. I gave Kakashi my Sharingan as a gift, which I regret to this day. Then, a couple years later, I suddenly find myself back to life by an old man claiming to be Madara Uchiha. He gave me half of my body back, the half crushed by the boulder and he trained me and infused the First Hokage's cells into mine, gifting me Wood Style. Then, I saw through my Sharingan that was in Kakashi's skull, and I see my bestfriend, Rin Nohara die by his hand. That's how I awakened my Mangekyou Sharingan, the other one is in your skull now." Naruto let his hand drift to his right eye, the place where Obito's Sharingan was sitting peacefully in his head.

"So, I trained even harder and watched as Madara died from old age. He was like my father, since, like you, I was an orphan. I chose you to be my partner because you were sensei's son, meaning you had almost limitless potential. It also helps that you are the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki." She finished her explanation, leaving Naruto to contemplate what he heard.

"So you only chose me because of my father?" Obito nodded. "How nice of you. Thank you I guess, without you I would've probably just rotted in that village." Naruto turned around, only to look back quickly.

"How was heaven like?" He asked her, causing her to raise her eyebrow.

"Who said I was in heaven?" Naruto chuckled before he began walking out of the room.

"You're too beautiful for hell." He answered, causing her face to turn blood red in embarrassment.

"Idiot." She muttered under her breath as she felt butterflies fly around in her stomach.

Stupid feelings. (QUICK AN: The author can relate to this shit a great deal.)

The Next Morning

Obito walked into the kitchen of the small cottage they were residing in, a pair of baggy Anbu pants on with a grey shirt with a large collar that surrounded her neck with an Uchiha Crest on the back of it.

"Morning." Naruto muttered as he read a Bingo Book and was sipping on a dark hot drink rather loudly, annoying Obito.

"Could you sip quietly?" She asked. Naruto looked at her in the eyes, before he took a long, super loud sip and smacking his lips.

"No." He answered with a toothy smile. "I made some pancakes." Naruto said, gesturing towards the stove behind him. "Help yourself." Obito approached the pancakes.

"I didn't know you could cook." She commented.

"Yep." Naruto replied.

"Bought it from a nearby village?"

"Bingo." He replied. Obito let a small smile come across her face as she quickly put a few pancakes on the paper plate she had grabbed and sat down across the table and began eating.

"I don't actually need food, it just taste nice." She said after awhile. Naruto glanced up at her.

"Is it because half of your body is artificial?" She nodded. "I thought so." He shut the book and set it down on the table.

"Well, we have some plans to discuss don't we?" Obito ignored the throbbing in her heart as he began discussing business instead of just enjoying her company, but she steeled her emotions. She didn't care, she told herself.

"We? I thought you didn't want to be my partner anymore?" She said as she set down her fork. Naruto smirked.

"Well, I thought about what you said during my fight with Kakuzu, and I found it highly illogical that you would just say that out in the blue. So, I've determined that it was a test. A fucked up test, yes, but a test nonetheless." Obito let smile come across her face for the second time that day.

"Finally, you see from my point of view." Naruto nodded, taking another long sip from his mug, earning himself a glare from Obito, who's Sharingan had activated. He let a small laugh slip out, a smile on his face.

"I guess I do. Forgive me for destroying the base of operations out of my anger." Obito frowned.

"I lost a lot of potential eyes because of that." Naruto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"I said I was sorry." Obito sighed and pouted for a second.

"Whatever, it's fine." She answered. "Just don't pull off anything like that again you hear?" Naruto nodded. "So what now? You're stronger than me now so I guess you get to make the plans." Naruto smirked.

"Bout time." He replied. "Okay, the only Akatsuki members that are still alive are Konan and Nagato, who controls the Six Paths of Pain. I'm more worried about Nagato since he had years upon years of experience at wielding the Rinnegan, he will be a very fierce opponent. I will handle him since I'm the stronger of the two of us." He said.

Obito smiled, but kicked Naruto from under the table, causing him to yelp at the unexpected pain before he kicked her back. After a few more kicks with smiles on their faces, they stopped and began laughing in unison.

Everyone needed some time off.

AND FUCKING DONE BITCHES! WHO THE HELL IS AWESOME? ME!

Quadruple fucking upload! If someone finds somebody who uploads more than four chapters in a single day with a thousand words a chapter, I'll push myself to do ten chapters in one day, no fucking joke.

Anyways, was it good? Bad? TELL ME!

So we got some NaruObi going on in here, they ain't together...yet. It'll be very good when they do, I promise the wait is worth it.

Til next time my lil demons!