Epilogue

10 Years Later

"RIN!" A loud voice yelled from downstairs of a large house in Konoha. It had previously belonged to Minato and Kushina Namikaze, but their son inherited it, Naruto Uzumaki.

"Coming mom!" A young voice replied as a twelve year old girl jumped down the stairs, a small grin on her face as she landed perfectly at the bottom of the steps.

"Yes?" Rin said as she looked at her mother, who had an annoyed expression on her face.

"Why aren't you at the academy yet? Don't you want to pass the exams?" Rin's eyes widened, her blue eyes shining.

"T-that's today? I thought it was Sunday?" She exclaimed before running back upstairs to get ready.

"Nope, it's Monday." Obito replied dully as she walked into the kitchen, where she found her husband feeding their 15 month old baby, Madara Uzumaki.

Yes, they named their child after Madara Uchiha, and Obito fought hard at it first, but Naruto insisted that they named their child Madara due to unknown reasons.

"Naru-kun." Obito dragged on in a whiny voice, draping her arms over the man's strong shoulders. "Rin-chan thought it was Sunday, she really is your daughter." Naruto looked at his wife from the corner of his eye, a smirk playing upon his lips.

"You really thought she would take after you? She's a daddy's girl after all." Obito rolled her eyes before looking at her only son.

"You'll hang out with mommy more than daddy, won't cha?" Madara only giggled a little bit before smacking the yogurt out of Naruto's hands, clapping as it fell over on the tray.

"Madara," Naruto whined childishly, putting his forehead against his sons. "Why?" Madara only giggled and grabbed at Naruto's mask, pulling it down a little before kissing Naruto's nose.

"Ouch." The baby said, causing Naruto and Obito to laugh.

"Yes, daddy has a big ouch."

"But daddy has a cool ouch." Obito said, smiling as she pecked Naruto's lips as she took his mask off for a split second.

"Dad!" Rin shouted as she rushed downstairs, her shinobi gear now on. "You promised you'd do that pushy thingy to take us to school today." Obito glared at Naruto.

"You did what?" Naruto rubbed the bag of his head.

"I might've promised her a week ago that we could ride gravity if she ate her dinner." Obito sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"You couldn't bribe her with ice-cream?" Naruto shook his head.

"Nope!" He said, popping the p at the end. "She wasn't having it." Obito shook her head before sitting next to Madara.

"I'll watch Madara, be safe you two!" She called out as Naruto put on his jacket.

"We will, love you mom!" Rin shouted as she ran out the door. Naruto kissed the top of Obito's head, causing her to redden up a little.

"I love how I can still make you blush, see you later." Naruto said, grinning as he saw her blush only deepen.

"J-just go you idiot." Obito murmured as she heard Naruto laugh and leave, leaving only her and Madara. "You're daddy sure is dumb sometimes." Obito whispered to the baby as he clapped his hands, giggling all the while doing it. Obito smiled softly at the boy.

Things were perfect.

With Naruto and Rin

Naruto and Rin landed in front of the academy, with Rin on Naruto's back, grinning like a madwoman.

"Let's do it again!" She exclaimed happily. Naruto chuckled as he let her down off his back and onto the ground.

"Maybe later, you have school. Maybe you'll be on Itachi's team, hm?" Naruto teased as he saw his daughters face light up, red adorning her cheeks.

"Rin Uchiha does sound nice, doesn't it?" She said dreamily, giving Naruto a flashback of Sakura and Ino before he paled.

"No no no no no," Naruto said, bending down to get eye level with Rin. "You will not be a fangirl, you understand? Sure, you can date and stuff, but never, ever, ever, be so obsessed with a guy that you think about marrying him when you're twelve! Focus on training first, I heard Sasuke's going to be taking a team this year."

"Why would Uncle Sasuke be taking a team? Isn't he the Hokage?" Naruto shrugged.

"Maybe he wants to do what old man third did and make the next generation of Sannin? Who knows, you might be stronger than the old goat." Rin's eyes widened.

"You really think I'll be stronger than Tsunade and Shizune-senpai?" Naruto looked at her blankly.

"Sure, you have lots of potential. Now go be great!" Rin gave her father one last hug before running into the academy, waving at him as she did so, which he happily returned.

Naruto's Rinnegan glowed a bright purple before he used an Almighty Push to fly into the air to go back home.

Life was good right now.

And he'd do anything to protect it.

Anything.

The End

And done. How was it? Good? bad? Tell meeee!

So The Hidden Mask is officially over, hope you all liked reading it as much as I liked writing it. It was really fun to write this and I enjoyed it a lot more than writing The Student or Little Sensei to be honest.

So yeah, can't wait til I get started on my next fanfic, maybe it'll be as good as this one? But I think I might take a tiny, tiny break because my brain hurts and I'll need time to process stuff. Hope you understand.

Anyways yeah.

See you next time, my little demons!